FILA Employee Reviews

fila friendly environment
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA11 October 2017
Fila is a friendly and easy environment to work in and when i began i loved it but i started to notice things weren't as organised and we were overstaffed and losing hours to people who needed them but still i would recommend this place if they were short again.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
not well organised
Retail Manager assistant with +5 years of experience in a sales corporate environment.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 June 2017
My experience at my prior job taught me how to listen and helping the customer needs.Problem solving skill and good interpersonal skills are also main skills that you need in the industry. Retail has also taught me to focus on the customer experience. Creating happy and loyal customers is the key to be successful in retail business.
Pros
Decision-Making Capability, Ability to follow directions, Responsiblity
Cons
Short breaks
Fun
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 July 2016
Fila, is a face paced store, the manager is great. It is filled with young kids and is an exciting place to work.
Pros
Fun
Was a great work place.
Sales person, Open & close of the store (Former Employee) –  Fyshwick, ACT DFO4 March 2014
I loved working at FILA it was for a short time cause I was filling in for a manager on leave but what I learnt while working in retail & getting to know that industry made me really want to find another retail job. I enjoyed everything from Sales to re-stock & greeting customers. It had to be by far they best job I've had because I felt like it was really Me & what I wanted to do.
Pros
Good hours & great enviorment.
Cons
Their really wasn't any.
Great workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canberra DFO10 January 2013
I enjoyed working for Fila, as it was a fun and friendly environment, we could chat and get work done in a Team environment.
The manager i had was a very lovely girl, who would always strive to push her staff to go further within their roles and helped boost my confidence. I would most definitely recommend my co workers from Fila, as they are all genuine and hard working people.

It was a great experience working for them, and i hope to find a position with a company that carry the same values.
Pros
great workmates
Cons
n/a
Fun and Enjoyable place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlestown NSW18 April 2012
FILA was a fun place to work. Everyone was welcoming and patient when I first started the job. They all helped me out in some way or another. As I got better at the job they employed new people and I would assist in training them.
I was then trusted with a set or store keys which i would use to open and close the store independently and I would work long hours alone. Working at FILA the only hard job that we had to do was unpack 30 boxes of clothes, which really is not that hard.
All of the jobs I did at FILA were enjoyable. I was able to talk to the customers and play music from the cd player. My co-workers made it even more enjoyable to work there. I was the youngest employee at FILA but that didn't stop people from getting along with me. I have made some amazing, life long friends. FILA was just a great place to work in general.