Find Sports
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Find Sports Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Love working at Find Sports. Many great products and although it can be fast paced it has allowed me to gain experience i can take with me in the future. Manager and other employees are amazing and really supportive.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
busy
It's been more than a year at Findsports and being a part of the IT team was quite rewarding . There are always the basic tasks that you are supposed to do every week but what really impressed me was that the management is always supportive of any idea which will help the business . Of course you need to have a Can Do attitude and just like any other workplace you have your own set of KRA's , But if you are not doing well in an area you can quickly ask for a review and you will be re-assigned to an area where you are more comfortable and efficient .

There are tons of areas to test and enhance your skill set . You might be surprised at how much detailed the e-commerce business really is . There are so many areas which are waiting to be enhanced and full of exciting opportunities .
Good work place with great staff. The environment is great and the people in the company are very co-operative, supportive and encouraging. Opportunity to learn new things.
The IT department has an amazing team, get to learn and implement something new every day! Plenty of opportunities to grow and flourish while working with some well-experienced team members.
Been working for Find Sports for a while now and it's been a great place to work. The staff are supportive and all help one another and the benefits are great. Love working with fun products everyday!
I worked here for a while and it was nothing but trouble. Was underpaid, paid late, not paid at all for some days, didn't get paid overtime and don't get me started on the management.

They underpaid me for weeks until i raised the issue, only then did they correct the pay and start to give me pay slips. (Which rarely added to what came into the bank)

Also cut shifts without warning and only tell you after you've already rocked up at work.

Unlawfully deducted money from my pay due to a misunderstanding.

Ontop of all this, the place is a mess. Behind the shop there are faulty products, old stock, screws and rubbish everywhere.

Just save yourself the hassle and find a job elsewhere.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Everything else
I am a former employee for Find Sports and have never seen such a poorly run business.
Pays are never submitted on time and they do not pay super annuation, provide you with annual leave or any of your other entitlements once you leave or are dismissed.

The manager is incredibly passive agressive and honestly apauling at running things. Management is by far the worst I have experienced throughout my time in the workforce, it is laughable.

Management lie through their teeth to customers, to the staff and to all their own suppliers. They also aren't very good at lying so it makes the whole business seem like a joke and an absolute waste of time being there. They lose all respect from their employees.

Sadly enough, all other employees agreed that Find Sports was an extremely unorganised and slowly failing company which left everyone feeling unhappy and unmotivated.

Would avoid at all costs.
Don't work for this company.
They offered me a trial, in which I was taught a lot of things in those three hours, but afterwards I was not contacted to let me know whether or not I had the position. I called, emailed and sent a text directly to the manager, once each, politely written and after 2-3 days, simply asking whether I'd been successful. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, however they choose to not even reply or acknowledge me. No matter how poorly I must've seemed to them, to me this indicates a huge level of poor management. Both before and during the trial, they seemed exceedingly promising in giving me a position, therefore this situation set me back two weeks from finding a job.

Additionally, during the trial the employees (3 out of the 8 people there that day) told me how extremely overworked they felt, and how they felt the entire place was being poorly operated.

By far, I think they're products are fantastic, and are at an excellent price. My best advise is to take the delivery time with a grain of salt as the current operation doesn't allow for them to meet the time scheduled, but the products are generally worth the wait if you have the time.

However as far as employment goes, it seems a really poor environment with critical micro-managing that doesn't allow the current employees to be fully utilised. Given this though, the team members are very friendly and very hard working which should be appreciated, so its to note my criticism of working for this company comes primarily from the operational management.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Micro-management
Worst management I’ve ever seen. Advertised one job and gave another. Wasn’t paid on time. Little to no training.

Don’t work here if you want to keep your sanity.
NEVER gets paid on time! Micromanagement made me quit, they also have the saddest office I've ever. Make your office look more professional for God's sake.
Policies changed just about every day. No tpossible to learn the job when the rules continuously changed. Consistently micromanaged. They would forget to pay me or pay me wrong.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Find Sports. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6