Finder Employee Reviews

Featured review
Finder selected this as a representative review
Collaborative Workplace where everyone is encouraged to Go Live
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 June 2019
The culture at Finder is great - everyone is encouraged to act like an owner and Go Live. You are given the tools to do your best work regardless of where you are in the word and are given ownership and accountability to test and learn from your mistakes.

You really have the opportunity to grow at Finder - because the company is in a growth phase you're expected to seize opportunities and make things happen. There's no red tape.

The office in Sydney is really central and the free lunch and breakfast is an added perk. The Founders have a great vision for the business and do a great job of bringing the crew on board.
Pros
Free lunch, internal masterclasses, open culture, really friendly environment
Cons
Company is in growth phase which might not suit everyone!
THE best place I've ever worked!
People & Culture (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 May 2019
I joined Finder around two years ago after being blown away by the ambition of the leadership, the global growth and the amazing crew.

The vision and mission are clear and exciting, the culture here is incredible, plus the perks and benefits are the best I've ever seen.

I'm so excited to continue working with the ever-growing crew at Finder and creating an environment where people can make an ordinary day extraordinary!
Pros
The crew, the mission, the perks and benefits, flexible working, too many to list!
Cons
If you don't enjoy a fast-paced environment where you are pushed then you won't enjoy Finder