First Data Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,047 reviews
Good people, bad management.
Senior Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 November 2018
First Data in Australia is going downhill fast. Management and Support are being offshored to India, with the erosion of relations with customers. Ongoing redundancies have led to good people quitting the company. Services such as Finance and Payroll have been offshored as well.

This is not a company that I would recommend joining. It is not a happy place.
Cons
Ongoing redundancies and offshoring.
Great team environment
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  North Sydney3 November 2018
A wonderful place to work. Everyone is always helpful, management are incredible and reliable.
Their training skills and requirements are a step up from a lot of places, you're never thrown into the deep end like a lot of companies.
Looking for a challenging role work for FD
Client Services Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW15 April 2015
good company to work for, the people are the best asset. There is always a challenge to resolve at FD so keeps you on your toes, but when issues pop up people are willing to work together.
Great Team to work with!
ATM Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Sydney22 March 2015
*Typical day at work- I go through all my emails checking for issues or tasks that need to be completed. Also update my task and contact vendors or internal departments for follow ups on ATM removals, installation, line conversions, ATM relocations, transaction disputes and update merchant details were needed.
*What you learned- I have learned to multi-task different job request and do deal with diffucult merchants
*Management- Management is supportive and helpful at times needed
*Your co-workers-I work well with co-works aswell on my own. We all work closly together
*The hardest part of the job - Dealing with difficault merchants
*The most enjoyable part of the job- completing the work successfully and having fun at work.
Fast paced work environment
IT Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  North Sydney, NSW17 February 2015
Having worked as an IT Security administrator in the financial sector, with a help desk environment, my trouble shooting, customer services and understanding of timely feedback and close out of services tasks is well tuned.
Pros
Formed close relationships with fellow staff
Cons
Too far to travel to work