Fiserv
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Fiserv Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews
Good management
Flexible hours and good management. Good location and easy to get public transport to office. high security and work safety for staffs. Suitable for students learned at work. Good workplace environment and nice workplace culture in this company. Team leaders good experience managed team members.
Dedication to work and honesty
Work late night shift to clear all jobs ready for dispatch for the next day and submit reports for all the required departments in compliance for the standard government requirements for all clearing matters. Be able to finish the task wth less supervision and on time.
Pros
Free BBQ per quarterly and rewards and recognition day
Cons
Job has to finish without supervision/ knowledge know-how is important
productive, good workflow, multicultural
A typical day at work is always busy and very productive, there is always something to do or check in order to keep the flow of work continuous. I learned data entry and filing of large amounts of work within time restraints and to manually sort through work. Management is good and effective in the way they give direction and instruction for the workers. The group of employees work cohesively together as a group that provides help, guidance and assistance when needed. The part where most concentration and accuracy was needed is when Identify third party cheques and inputting data. The most enjoyable part is the easy going environment and the boss is very understanding and flexible with working hours.
Pros
Good hourly rate, Monday to Friday, superannuation
Cons
repetitive, sedentary (depending), short hours
Fun and friendly co workers.
We always have a typical day at work. Form me working at Fiserv with all fun and friendly co workers is the most fulfilling and enjoyable
part of the job. We are like a family there. Supervisors, Team Leaders are all the best to work with.
Pros
Afternoon start
Cons
Finished late at night
Overall provided promising career prospects
All work to be completed in strict time frame. I Learnt how to operate in a varying work force, a thorough understanding of work flow and the ability to manage a large team with varying needs. To work with differing business cultures and other Teams all vital to the completion of each days processing requirements.
The hardest part of the day was dealing with outside influences that had an effect of deadlines.

The team culture was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Work/Life Balance and support when needed
Cons
Dealing with the outsourcing of work to other countries
great team work environment
It is a very big organization so I had learnt many aspects of a busy work for the back of all the banks. If its little bit less busy , then we moved to other section to help with other team. great team work. good experience.
Pros
early morning shift
Cons
less hours
Big Global Company
They are a big company with a high turn over rate of employees. Management could learn a thing or 2 about how to treat employees well.

They are only concerned on making money and cutting costs
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Not many benefits
Productive, dynamic workplace
What began as full time chqeue processing in the transport department soon turned into a Jane of all trades type contractor role on a full time basis as I demonstrated my abilities to multi-task and juggle several duties, sometimes even hourly, switching gears and assisting various departments with several tasks and a variety of assignments in the one shift.

Working with an incredibly diverse team always made coming to work interesting as well as a lot of fun as staff morale was consistently given a boost with in-house activities to lighten up the load/mood.

Low turnover made it possible to establish a close-knit team that worked hard, and exceptionally well, together.

I only gave 3 stars in terms of Job Security/Advancement as we were all eventually made redundant by computers!

So I left and traveled a while before I actually found myself relocating to the US permanently and here I am, looking to establish myself in the next phase of my career in something new and equally challenging.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, Productive work environment, Good pay, Great people.
Cons
Job security, Work was sometimes monotonous and not very rewarding.
very friendly, happy place to work in.
very happy inviroment, people were very helpful to each other.
i learned to balance accounts with no limits or pressure, as that made my learning very easy and enjoyable. the most enjoyable part of the job was just beeing there it was a great job, I was quite sad having to leave as Fiserv was closing down and there was less work coming in, and more people were beeing let go. there was no hard parts of the job. Management was wonderful.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
not enough hours
Productive work place, friendly staff
A typical day at Fiserv for me includes answering phone calls, directing couriers, customer service, Microsoft outlook, data entry using Excel, operating machinery, filing, faxing, Sending out mail, maintaining a clean and tidy work area.

I love my co-workers, we all get along very well and i think if they weren't there; work would be a drag, having a strong relationship with your co-workers i feel is very important because you know that in times of need you know you have someone to have your back.

I think the hardest part is having really aggressive customers they can really bring you down but its important to remember not to take it personally.
Cons
Short hours
Working at Fiserv and National Australia Bank
I did my utmost best as was required. I have been made redundant due to decline in cheques and the position for full-time staff have been made redundant.

Working with Fiserv has been a learning curve for me and has given me a good experience of a work place and a renewed confidence that I could become a better employee in my future jobs. An Excellent work place and working with other Team members has reinforced that one should always have good work ethics, showing integrity, ability to work hard (focused) and Team work is so vital for the Company's success, Communication and prepared to do any task in hand accurately and with pride.
Pros
Ability to do any roles as required with full confidence. Teamwork
Cons
Negative competitiveness. Lack of Teamwork at times.
Don't recomend working for this company.
Avoid working here.

Unfair treatment and unresolved conflicts between people.
Pros
It's a paid job.
Cons
Too many to list.
Team orientated
Specific work targets to meet daily within specified time frames.
Learnt to be quicker and more efficient in accuracy of data.

Excellent management always good to staff members and show kindness to personal well being.

Excellent co-workers of all different ethnicity, ages and personalities.

Hardest part of the job was the quiet times when workflow arrived late.

Enjoyable part was the kindness shown by all staff members, specifically management and free meals given on Friday nights.
Pros
Management team
Cons
Quiet time when workflow arrived late