Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Take calls from customers that required their Fisher and Paykel appliances servicing/repairing and parts from Australia, New Zealand and America and also took calls from repairmen that needed part numbers to be able to order for customers appliances. Workplace culture at the time wasn't bad and I made a few friends that I still keep in touch with. Hardest part of the job was trying not to cry when being abused over the phone but the most enjoyable was the support and training received from management.
Pros
End of week lunches put on by management
Cons
Abusive customers
I wouldn't recommend it for a career as the structure and layput of the "warehouse" was poorly designed, space was inadequate, management was not helpful and the time frames in which to get things done were not reasonable and were unsafe.
Excellent place with terrific goals on moving forward as well as actually taking care of their employees.

Also give great incentives and bonuses for working hard and achieving KPI's consistently.
I really loved working as a service clerk in this office, I made some wonderful friends with the staff, it was like a family, the supervisor was a wonderful man and so helpful and friendly
Pros
wonderful people and management
Cons
The company moved to New Zealand
Doing repairs to the plant went it is needed and do maintenance whilst the plant is running . Do research and development to improve the plant and change the production line to suit new products
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Can get boring
I learnt a lot from working at this company, it was actually my first job after finishing college. They taught me how to use a RF scanner and how to multi task in a fast and efficient way. My co-workers all had great communication between one another which also made it a fun workplace.
Pros
Long break periods
Cons
Early hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fisher & Paykel Appliances?