Fit n Fast
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fit n Fast Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Good for corporate individuals to fit in a daily workout. Contains all essential gym equipment. Friendly staff. Central location. Located in Sydney Westfield
This was the most toxic place I have ever worked. Everyone talks badly about everyone, the job entitled harassing people via phone calls until they sign up and you’ll basically feel like you’re back in high school with how immature and unsupportive the management is. It’s a really sad place and the turnover rate is probably higher then the member count by now. If you’re not ready to leave by 6 months you’ve probably already been fired since they do that with ease and not always a reasonable excuse for it.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
Everything else
I would start work at 6:00am in the morning 5 days a week sometimes 6 days a week. I have learned to be confident while I was working there and how to communicate. management was really good he was understanding and got along with every employee.
Pros
the enviroment i worked was really good and i enjoyed it, got close with some of the members
Cons
when its quiet it starts to get a little boring
There is a good culture of training and work advancement at this gym. The job can be demanding at times with potential clients walking in and out all the time but there is a great team and constant training to help improve skills.
Pros
Free gym membership
great team environment poor management (hurstville) good benefit of free gym membership nice customers fun times and semi decent bonus structure
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fit n Fast. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6