Fitness First Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Great place to work and career progression
Membership Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, Australia18 June 2019
I worked for Fitness First Carindale in Australia and it was brilliant! I learnt so much and became VERY successful as a salesman for the company. I won top salesman heaps of times and broke a Queensland state record. My managers were friendly and approachable when I needed help and always had time for us. I miss this place massively.
Pros
Career progression
Cons
Over times at close out
Brilliant workplace
Membership Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD2 March 2017
During my 6 months at fitness first I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I have learnt many new skills and made friends for life. I was welcomed from the start and was made to feel right at home. I could only work there for 6 months due to the conditions of my visa at the time and was sad to leave such a great team. I have grown as an individual both personally and professionally in those 6 months.
It was what you made of it
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 June 2016
Personal Training is as good as you make it. Use what you learnt in your course to make the absolute best out of your business. Seek help from the other PT's and the management of the gym as well, they've most likely been a PT themselves.
Good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD15 July 2014
Job was done at night as we had our own vehicle.Learned a lot about cleaning a gym in detail. Co workers were indeed a best co workers that any one could have.
There were no any hard part of my job. Enjoyed doing my job as it didn't disturb my university going time. didn't had to take any kind of leave.
Pros
We could take anything to eat if we want
Cons