Fitness First Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

3.4Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Greedy and toxic
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Erina Fair NSW3 October 2017
Fitness First is a very greedy and toxic work environment. They do not care about their staff or clients everything revolves around money. Management is a mess, constantly rude to staff and place excessive pressure on them without sufficient training.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Stress for little money
Geat work, Great staff all around great place.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Innaloo, Peth29 June 2015
A typical day of work would actually start before the shift even started, my team and I would all train together in the morning and get the release of endorphins to get the day started. We would all grab a morning coffee and hit the floor running, all supporting eachother to hit our goals and targets.

I learnt a lot working at Fitness First, I learnt the skills of communication with customers and how to build customer relationships, they taught me how to set goals and how to achieve those goals.

I wouldn't call my team co-workers, I was say we were more friends than anything, we would all push each other and all hangout after work even out club manager would come out on weekends. They taught me the mentality of working hard monday to friday so the weekends feel so great! We weren't the most successful club in australia for nothing, we had the best work and fun ratio. We knew when to work hard and when to play hard.