Fix Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fix Auto Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Fun job. Not much room to grow. Good for a little paycheck though. Nothing bad to say. I enjoyed my time there. Washing cars, vacuuming cars, checking for errors from the paint shop. Was a detailer.

Pros

Good hours. Go home on time everyday.

Cons

Manager was a dud.

Très bonne place, belle esprit d'équipe

Très bonne place où travailler, belle esprit d'équipe, belle ambiance, bien traité, possibilité d'avancement, très humain, respectueux

Poor place to work

I worked at the fix auto in lake Elsinore, worked there for three days and they fired me for who knows what reason. Came back from lunch and given my final check. There is no sense of organization there always scrambling to get things done pay is not great and they treat you like your nothing . Never knew what I was supposed to do when I came in because I was just shop help felt no sense of belonging or importance like I was just doing there dirty work that no ones wanted to do. DO NOT WORK FOR FIX AUTO IN lake Elsinore if you value your time and sanity. Worst place I have ever worked do not recommend working there people are quick to stab you in the back (parts guy , managers)

Pros

Hour lunches

Cons

No organization, extremely poor manager

the most stressfully place BAD management

never knew what was going on half the time. horrible communication between techs and the office. constant negativity equipment not up to date. pay was bad and not worth the stress.

Pros

i guess you work m-f 9-5

Cons

bad pay, constant negativity, nothing up to date

Good money.. if and when you get payed.

As a production painter, I made decent money. However there are no benefits, the equipment is ancient and barely working. Consistently got payed several days late.

Pros

Money

Cons

Everything else

Ok pkace to work. Low pay long hours

I wouldnt work there again .. Better off finding a family owned body shop.. Yes fix is independent owned but they are part of Drieven brands.. So its not good and corporate feel to the place

Over complicated management that dont understand the workshop necessities

Higher skilled coworkers but unfortunately Poor management who enforce their own exaggerated sense of self importance. Goal posts keep being moved bonus systems that dont benefit the productives.

Fast paced working enviy

If u like a busy fast paced shop Thats makes the hours fly by, then a busy fix auto in Quebec is a great choice for you, most have flexible hours as well, I personally work 10-12 hours 4 days a week and have Fridays off

Pros

Flexible hours

Great staff!

Showed up to work with a smile and left with a smile. Payed every second week, benefits. Great look for a shop and dig the company feel. To bad it didn't work out at that location.

Pros

Christmas party

Cons

Slow season.

Stressful Overwhelming and poor management skills.

Worked for them for 3 years, Great people to work with, Just poor management and they don't have sympathy if you're kid is sick or you have something personal to take care of.. prepared to a Pyle of work when you get back from Vacation etc. the Manager would show no team effort to orchestrate the team to help out. pay was good probably the only reason why I stayed that long.

Pros

Great People

Cons

Poor management and teamwork

Absolute great place

Great place to work, very family oriented. Couldn’t be happier I was able to join the team and learn day in and day out. Company very interested in your growth with the company or industry in general.

Productive and friendly workplace

I work Fix Auto since 2019 years competitive and balance with the job I appreciate the helpful and friendly co worker knowledgeable manager active hr assistance and kindly employer, updating salaries. my job is panel beater everyday early in the morning I do and I try to greet everyone I start to my job to clean and Check the workplace next place my job where I work

Pros

1 hr breaktime a day

Cons

Pair

Trop de production et manque d'amour envers les employés

Pire fix auto de Montréal Aucun stationnement pour employés Trop d'ouvrages Trop de roulement d'employés.Vieux équipements Bâtisse Trop vielle

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Salaire, stationnement, ambiance stressante, production

Great Place

Great Place to work, learned a lot, not much area to grow since it's a small shop.This an independently owned shop, each shop will be different. The culture is Great!

I miss this job

The only reason I left was because I had to move out of state for personal reasons. I really loved my job at Fix Auto. I learned and grew so much and always felt appreciated and what I did mattered

Decent starting point in your autobody career but a dealership would be better

Started working here with no prior experience.Was a great learning experience of taping and prepping bumpers of cars. However after a few weeks, all owner cared about was numbers and pumping out cars as fast as possible, to the detriment of quality of work. Also didn’t help that shop foreman was owners brother and was a micro manager. Also didn’t end up getting paid for the last few days I had worked there.

Pros

Good learning experience to see if industry is for you, Get to drive some nice high end vehicles in and out of shop

Cons

Management not the greatest

Must have thick skin

Owner is a hot head and employees like to gossip. Family owned and does not work well together. Manager rarely there and will not give much guidance.

Not an ideal place to work.

Hectic, lack of communication. No support from management. Micromanaged, feels like a prison with all the cameras inside the office. Owner has no respect for his employees.

Pros

Cons

Management needs work, micromanaged

Poor ownership and upper Management

Ownership who at time of interview attempt to sell you they are all about the employees. Upper management never adress any issues. High turnover with techs on with lack of help for up front employees. Old shop with poor working conditions in the back for the employees. Paint area get to 125 degrees in the summer with no ventilation to help. There many other issues. They definitely don't follow any Covid-19 prodacal. But will bill the Insurance companies for sanitizing the vehicles.

Pros

Cons

Where do you start.

Excellent Place to work

Excellent place to work. Difficult but rewarding Job, the staff are very experianced and welcoming. Office and work shop work well together with clear instruction

Pros

Excellent work atmosphere

Cons

All weather.

Favoritism is a problem

The owners and the H.R. do the interviews and hiring. However If the young female manager does not like you. She makes it difficult for you to stay to stay. Twice she made the office girl run out crying , before she was transferred to another location . She accused me of things ; so I quit, they paid me another months pay

Pros

it was a job

Cons

young female manager, no prior experience in the auto collision field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fix Auto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fix Auto
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?