FLEXI STAFF
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

FLEXI STAFF Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
FLEXI STAFF is a great employer and management team offering superb support. I have been offered flexibility in choosing my shifts and the rates are reasonable for the job.
I was offered 4 shifts in the first month, then next to nothing after that. Don't expect much, they don't have enough shifts to go around. Would be an OK side job provided you had a real job as well.
you get called to drive 70kms to start work under an hour, too short of notice. FlexiStaff didn't teach you anything but the care staff at the facilities taught me. when lots of management leave you know there's problems within the business. Pity there isn't more work within our own town, had to drive sometimes up to 3 hours (paid travel allowance), but closer no travel allowance but many trips from Bunbury to Busselton soon adds up. The hardest part was short notice of work, no time for family when your always on call. The most enjoyable was talking to the residents and learning about their lives. Just make sure you get everything your entitled to on your pay slip, sometimes it's not all black and white. I did over 8000 kms in under 6 months.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
too much driving
with just two months of experience working with flexi staff as a casual position I'm very happy at the moment. to be part of the family of flexi staff to be able to help and cover all the shifts in the nearest nursing homes in the south west.
Pros
good rates
Cons
not to have a weely available rosters
Great company accurate pay and on time. Good communication.

Always available and address issues if any arise. Prompt action.

The employer considers the amount of travel involved and offers work within a reasonable distance.
Pros
supplied Hi viz gear
Cons
more work would be good
start work at 5am. I have improved my cleaning skills. Employers are very polite. there are no hard parts at work. As long as i have a job it is enjoyable.
Cons
not enough work
Great to work for. Friendly environment and strong work ethics, pays above, labouring with a mixture of various jobs, so there's always something new to learn.
Very professional recruitment company, very friendly staff. I learned all basic office all rounder and receptionist skills such as using switchboard, head set, answering incoming phone calls, dealing and communicating professionally with customers, keeping reception area clean, printing, archiving, use of Excel and Fast Track, scanning, photocopying etc.
working for dusk you would start you day with the aroma off smelly candles eg: strawberrys, roses as you walk in the warehouse. collected your picking slip and packing your order on a pallet that you would pull around with you until order is compete. sometime you had to go and look for stock that is missing on the computer are in bulk stock. there would sometime be containers that would have to be unloaded and packed and stored. the co,workes were great people eg: funny, helpful, . because working for a working agency the working was not for ever. wich macks it hard when you like your job.
I like my job with this agency, I get call out for a shift if there is one available.
Pros
great shifts.
Cons
if no work is available.