FlexiGroup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

FlexiGroup Employee Reviews

Convenient location, friendly environment to work. But the management is not very strong and stable! But you can learn about a lot of domains while working here.
This is the typical type of company that sees their employees as numbers and not people. No one stays long and there is a revolving door on the front of the building. Management doesn't expect anyone to stay too long and they themselves usually don't last but 2 years at max. A company to avoid at all cost.
The people that work there are great and the management team is helpful. There have been some changes recently and the company has ensured that everyone is up to speed as quickly as possible. I have learnt many skills working at Flexirent and have grown in confidence due to this. The most enjoyable part of the role is my team and seeing how different personalities can get along. I have also learnt along the way from them as they have also learnt from me.
Pros
1 hr lunch
Cons
Work/Life balance
Good Culture Low salary. In general is a good company to work with. fun relaxing. very casual and no string attached. Salary was below average for the position
Pros
Cons
Salary
The team i worked with were amazing. It didn't feel like work with them. I learned a lot at Flexigroup. Teamwork, priorities, reliability, etc. The management were amazing which is why i stayed on for so long. The hardest part of the job was the travel. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people and yes, i actually enjoyed the work itself.
Pros
the recognition
Cons
the travel
Taking inbound calls & dealing with new & existing customers. We also deal with retail stores where customer select their goods from. Also, i'm in a good team & have a very helpful team leader.
Pros
Team
Cons
N/a
Excellent place to work and Very Happy Enviornment More social and very good staff to work with.