Foot Locker
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Foot Locker:

Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Australia48 reviews
Easy going job but very focused on KPI'S
Had a fun time. Besides being a 2IC theres know where up from there. Very pushing on customers which is something i don't agree on. But still a very fun environment
Christmas Casual
I was given no shifts. I did enjoy the work culture and friendliness of the team. More shifts would of been enjoyable and the communication wasn't great.
productive but also chilled workplace
- positive environment
- sometimes slow sometimes fast paced

- typical day involved greeting every customer. being friendly having conversations, sizing feet and helping customers find a shoe for them. finding shoes out the back and putting them through using the till.
Terrible management
Whilst I was at footlocker I experienced a lot of bullying and poor management skills. However the work culture outside of my store was really motivating and had good incentives for performance.
Penible
Salaire pénible. Esprit d'équipe pénible, aucune organisation.
My experience
I worked at Foot Locker on/off for a year. Barely got hours as a casual and got tossed to the side when I had other commitments (online education and second job) but good discounts on shoes and you get to see the new releases before the general public but have to wait to buy the new shoes like everyone else. Management had a lot of favoritism with certain staff members they preferred to give more hours to.Overall I rate my experience a 3.5/10
Amazing team environment
I absolutely loved working for footlocker, favourite job to date. The team are genuinely awesome people and were very accomodating to training their seasonal casual staff. The combination of being surrounded by such a great team, good music and like-minded, sneaker-head customers made my working experience so enjoyable.
Great Progression
Well equipped, organised, team work, beautiful culture acceptance, always provide a challenge / goal, awesome hourly rates and a fun environment to work within.
Awesome place to work and great community
Foot locker was a great team environment. Great to meet different people everyday to communicate with them and help them with there needs. This company helped me be the manager i am today
Footlocker
Footlocker was an amazing experience. It really opened your eyes to the world of Retail and Sales. The staff there is really nice and careful and would do anything for their customers.
Pros
Meeting new people and selling products that I love
Cons
Nothing much, just on your feet everyday but thats basically every retail so...
great learning environment for people who want to learn how to sell
a typical day at footlocker is pretty relaxed. you get in with a good selling mindset and your day is already going to be enjoyable.

I learnt different selling techniques and how to manage a customers needs and expectations.

workplace culture is good, everyone is positive and works towards a common goal - satifying a customers needs.
Pros
discount on shoes
Cons
not always busy
Productive, Organised, Professional, fun place to work
Typical day at work usually pretty busy especially on weekends and Thursday nights, They taught me how to properly sell and how to upsale, helped boost confidence
Pros
Organised
- Great team environment
- Support from managers and 2ICs

- Fun during Christmas holiday season

- Good staff discounts

- A great place to make long lasting friendships
productive and fun workplace
a normal typical day at footlocker can be stressful at times but in the long run, helping other figure out what they are interested in is worth the hard work, because at the end of the day knowing you did your best and helped someone leaves you with a good feeling inside
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Traveling
Good environment depending on the management
Overall good company to work for. But as you grow you need new challenges. Good work study balance, good hours. The discounts you get as employee is also a plus.
productive and fun workplace
fun day to work with customers and selling shoes
best people to work with, the most enjoyable part is reaching our goals and winning challenges to sell shoes in our area
productive and fun workplace
this was a fast paced retail store it was very busy and i gained alot of experince in leadership and customer service.typical day was based around chasing sales and merchandising .
Pros
great team
Cons
alot of extra hours unpaid due to extra worl load of cleaning and stock
fun to work, love interacting with customers, overall best job
amazing job, love working here and still do, great team to work with and such a chilled work space. still fool around but when things need to be done it gets done no questions asked, mangers/ boss are good and friendly everyone was so welcoming when people first started, and they want to make you come back and keep working as it is that much fin, and it is even fun to sell shoes and never realized how much different types of shoes and sneakers there are in the world.
Something fun for me
Well this is my first job and I want to be welcome with good positive way and if needed help do it straight away and i love Ur brands in the store. The hardest part about job is working up early in the morning and the most enjoyable part of the job is making a smile each day of work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Being sick
great work environment, just not enough hours for me
Love my job, love sports sales, need a bit more permanency and consistent hours. Fun co workers, great customers, like selling thing about which I have a huge passion
Productive work place
hardest part of working here would have to be maintaining merchandise displays due to the fact that some customers always moving items to different shelfs other then that I loved this job
Pros
50% crew voucher
Cons
rude customers