Foot Locker
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Foot Locker Employee Review

Footlocker

2 December 2018
Footlocker was an amazing experience. It really opened your eyes to the world of Retail and Sales. The staff there is really nice and careful and would do anything for their customers.
Pros
Meeting new people and selling products that I love
Cons
Nothing much, just on your feet everyday but thats basically every retail so...
19 January 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
Whilst I was at footlocker I experienced a lot of bullying and poor management skills. However the work culture outside of my store was really motivating and had good incentives for performance.
8 May 2018
Sales representative (Current Employee) - Macquarie Centre NSW
fun day to work with customers and selling shoes
best people to work with, the most enjoyable part is reaching our goals and winning challenges to sell shoes in our area
30 June 2015
sales rep (Former Employee) - Croydon, VIC
A typical day at work for me was greeting customers and helping them to find the best shoe for them. the things that i learned while at footlocker was how to interact with people while trying to sell them a shoe that they didnt know much about. The footlocker team and management are a good group of people with positive energy all the time so it was fun to be around them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers and having to keep a positive attitude, and the most enjoyable was being around the staff.
Pros
hour lunch break