Foot Locker
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Foot Locker Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Overall good company to work for. But as you grow you need new challenges. Good work study balance, good hours. The discounts you get as employee is also a plus.
a typical day at footlocker is pretty relaxed. you get in with a good selling mindset and your day is already going to be enjoyable. I learnt different selling techniques and how to manage a customers needs and expectations. workplace culture is good, everyone is positive and works towards a common goal - satifying a customers needs.
Pros
discount on shoes
Cons
not always busy
- Great team environment - Support from managers and 2ICs - Fun during Christmas holiday season - Good staff discounts - A great place to make long lasting friendships
this was a fast paced retail store it was very busy and i gained alot of experince in leadership and customer service.typical day was based around chasing sales and merchandising .
Pros
great team
Cons
alot of extra hours unpaid due to extra worl load of cleaning and stock
hardest part of working here would have to be maintaining merchandise displays due to the fact that some customers always moving items to different shelfs other then that I loved this job
Pros
50% crew voucher
Cons
rude customers
Working at footlocker was a pleasure to be. My own opinion for anyone that's finding a job for the first time is footlocker would be a nice place to work at. My first day working i felt very welcomed & comfortable working in the placement , because they had shifts for me after school & in the weekend when i asked for extra hours. I loved& enjoyed working in footlocker and i will be more then happy to work at footlocker again maybe in New Zealand this time.
Pros
Free lunch breaks
Cons
Long hours was the best i loved them!
A typical day at work requires me to constantly engage with customers. Part of working in the retail industry that i really like is the constant engagement with consumers. However, i do think that work can be quite tiring and that more breaks should be given to employees especially on a busy day as rejuvenated employees would be able to better serve customers.
Great staff benefits and training programs like minded people with a passion for the industry and the brand and the culture. Hardest part at the time of employment was hours(weren't enough) and breaks were subject to availability
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
Not enough hours at the time of employment
The job was very fun helping out with customers and helping with my maneger in the back and had an overall good experience with the workers, I even picked up a few skills in the customer service area and learnt a lot during the time of my work experience.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Long periods of standing
  1. Retail Sales Associate