Foot Locker Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 6,107 reviews
Productive, Organised, Professional, fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlestown NSW24 October 2018
Typical day at work usually pretty busy especially on weekends and Thursday nights, They taught me how to properly sell and how to upsale, helped boost confidence
Pros
Organised
productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 August 2018
a normal typical day at footlocker can be stressful at times but in the long run, helping other figure out what they are interested in is worth the hard work, because at the end of the day knowing you did your best and helped someone leaves you with a good feeling inside
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Traveling
fun to work, love interacting with customers, overall best job
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Erina Fair NSW6 February 2018
amazing job, love working here and still do, great team to work with and such a chilled work space. still fool around but when things need to be done it gets done no questions asked, mangers/ boss are good and friendly everyone was so welcoming when people first started, and they want to make you come back and keep working as it is that much fin, and it is even fun to sell shoes and never realized how much different types of shoes and sneakers there are in the world.
Fun and enjoyable working place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA7 October 2017
Footlocker is a very tiring and fast paced job that required for me a lot of on the ball thinking, the hardest part for me with this job was definitely finding things in the storage compactors out the back, most customers think that we go and find the certain shoe straight away but it is very tough, and even tougher when you're customer gets furious when you cant find what they are looking for quick enough. The most enjoyable part is that it is a very chilled working place to be a part of, although it is upto you to make sure that you are working how your manager wants you too
Was Fired as a casual
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Werribee Plaza VIC4 September 2017
Very unprofessional work place ( Werribee Plaza )
Manager would swear in front of Customers.
Was accused of Stealing till the found the second in charge manager was stealing. No apology for this matter.
I would stay back helping the stores promotion with buying items with my own money to Fix the store and signage without ever being appreciated or when asked to stay back overtime was not paid.

I got fired along with other staff when my manager decided to leave that day.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Wheres the Union ?
A great environment to be in good co-workers
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 April 2017
Always busy serving customers and sorting out the products for sale, setting up shelves with shoes and clothes. I learned to serve customers, set up the shop also did a bit of visual merchandising. Great. Taught me a lot. Always clean and tidy, nothing out of place. Climbing the ladders. Serving all the different kinds of customers.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Change in management
Good work environment with plenty of opportunity to advance with hard work.
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kotara, Charlestown, Erina15 February 2016
The people in this workplace made the job as good as it was. Every one was always happy to help and lend a hand when it was needed and if no one in your store could help you could call just about any store in Australia and know that you were going to get a hand.

The other employees were always happy and in good spirits and if I was having a bad day they would go out of their way to change that.

I recommend joining the team if you get the opportunity.
Voluntary Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  qld Brisbane26 January 2016
Lovely manager, proactive and fun environment. I learnt a lot in the store about labelling and pricing including stocking as well. Enjoyed lunch breaks and very busy day, always able to help someone in need with the knowledge I was taught.
Footlocker
Sales Assistant - Southland Shopping Centre (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC22 February 2014
This company is a great place to work and I have nothing bad to say about it. I would have loved to stay there if I could but unfortunately retail wages don't support Home loans and families. Great for students and people who are still pondering what their career path will be.
Pros
Great staff and management
Cons
Retail wages are never that great.