Foot Locker
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Foot Locker Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

A typical day at work for me was greeting customers and helping them to find the best shoe for them. the things that i learned while at footlocker was how to interact with people while trying to sell them a shoe that they didnt know much about. The footlocker team and management are a good group of people with positive energy all the time so it was fun to be around them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers and having to keep a positive attitude, and the most enjoyable was being around the staff.
Pros
hour lunch break
Whilst I was at footlocker I experienced a lot of bullying and poor management skills. However the work culture outside of my store was really motivating and had good incentives for performance.
Footlocker was an amazing experience. It really opened your eyes to the world of Retail and Sales. The staff there is really nice and careful and would do anything for their customers.
Pros
Meeting new people and selling products that I love
Cons
Nothing much, just on your feet everyday but thats basically every retail so...
fun day to work with customers and selling shoes best people to work with, the most enjoyable part is reaching our goals and winning challenges to sell shoes in our area
A typical day started with cleaning the store, making sure the floors and mirrors were cleaning, dusting all shelves wiping over all surfaces. Followed by shipping out stock as required and recieving, marking off and putting away any stock that had been recieved that day. Serving customers as they entered the store, often the store was quite empty and uneventful. the people you work with 9 out of 10, were great people, easy to get along with, making the job somewhat more enjoyable. Hardest part of the job definitely being the times when there were no customers nor general things to be done around the store. Most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of success when finalising a sale and even more so beeing able to help people that were after specific items due to specific needs.
Pros
Working with great people in store
Cons
Lack of concern for employees from HR/Head office