Foot Locker Management reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 5,984 reviews
Was Fired as a casual
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Werribee Plaza VIC4 September 2017
Very unprofessional work place ( Werribee Plaza )
Manager would swear in front of Customers.
Was accused of Stealing till the found the second in charge manager was stealing. No apology for this matter.
I would stay back helping the stores promotion with buying items with my own money to Fix the store and signage without ever being appreciated or when asked to stay back overtime was not paid.

I got fired along with other staff when my manager decided to leave that day.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Wheres the Union ?
Corporate Nightmare
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Not disclosed31 August 2017
Workplace culture here is very intimidating. My ex manager intimidated me and bullied me while working there and liaised with higher powers (head office etc), and therefore I could not report his behaviour without risking my job. Be cautious.
Pros
comfortable uniform, get along well with other associates, staff discount
Cons
pyramid management, intense work periods, head office involved in everything
My introduction to the corporate world.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Caboolture, Australia.2 November 2015
Being employed as a manager for the Foot Locker, and my first job in Australia, was both exciting and daunting.
Typical day started with opening procedures, morning coaching with staff. Check staff roster, and store preparation. E mails from HO, orders in the system and to do new ones. Make contact with regional manager.
Everyday was a learning experience, not so much with customers, but the company, and company systems, and organisational promotions. It was vital that all company procedures and promotions were to the `T`.
Management were supportive, and especially HR. Plus, there was great communication between store managers. The company offered in house training on all aspects of management and store functions.
Hardest part of the job...? Nothing really. As head coach, i delegated as much as possible, and i had a very good crew that i could depend on.
I liked the work. I was learning something new everyday, and i had a little scope to try different promotional stuff in store, which gave the staff more incentive, and enjoyment, plus out store turnover was the highest it had ever been in that particular store!
Pros
Management training.
Cons
None.
positive work place
sales rep (Former Employee) –  Croydon, VIC30 June 2015
A typical day at work for me was greeting customers and helping them to find the best shoe for them. the things that i learned while at footlocker was how to interact with people while trying to sell them a shoe that they didnt know much about. The footlocker team and management are a good group of people with positive energy all the time so it was fun to be around them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers and having to keep a positive attitude, and the most enjoyable was being around the staff.
Pros
hour lunch break
Footlocker
Sales Assistant - Southland Shopping Centre (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC22 February 2014
This company is a great place to work and I have nothing bad to say about it. I would have loved to stay there if I could but unfortunately retail wages don't support Home loans and families. Great for students and people who are still pondering what their career path will be.
Pros
Great staff and management
Cons
Retail wages are never that great.