Forrest Marketing Group

12: Forrest Marketing Group Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews

4.5Work–Life Balance

great workplace with good work life balance

working here is great due to the great flexibility and very understanding management. They are always very accommodating to my needs and allow room for improvement and overall great workplace culture

A great company to work for

I have worked at Forrest Marketing for nine years. During this time I have really enjoyed the work and support I have received. If I have any issues I know I can speak with the management team to sort out problems. And I know they will do their utmost to assist. I think the hardest part of the job is to keep on going no matter the outcome of some calls. Put it aside and start on the next call. The most enjoyable part of the job is achieving target, sometimes under difficult and challenging circumstances. The sales team are a great bunch of people, always ready for a laugh and an encouraging word. I would recommend Forrest Marketing Group for anyone looking for a diversified sales role.

supportive workplace with a really great team

great group of people to work with, everyone celebrates group wins and goals, management are easy going and have very reasonable and fair expectations and are always on hand to support you in your role. Love being able to work from home, as a single mum i was finding it hard to get a job that didn't impact daughter to much, in this role she can be at home with me while i work(no childcare cost or after school care).

Pros

supportive workplace ability to work from home

Cons

repetitive

The perfect workplace to grow and feel supported

I have worked in the outbound sales team for FMG for a year next month and I can honestly say this by far has been the best company to work for. FMG provides a amazing work environment that is fun, supportive and most of all rewarding. Your hard work will never go unnoticed by the management team with the continuous support and encouragement. Although we are working remote we all come together as a team and support each other by celebrating each others highs and supporting and motivating each other on our lows. FMG also provides the flexibility to make sure that family and work life is balanced so both areas can succeed. If you are looking for a company that has it all fun, laughter, flexibility and so much more this is the place!

Super supportive and friendly team, feels like a big family.

I work in FMG's inbound calls team. We get a good mix of fast paced and slow paced work, depending on the time of year and day. Although I have never met the team in person (as we work remotely) I can say that they are the most supportive team that I have been apart of and cannot fault them at all. Help is right there when you need it and there is a good mix of personality types.If you are a reliable worker, you will get reliable hours and personally I live comfortably off of my income. The standard hours are 9-5, Mon-Fri with very infrequent, optional overtime. You will be able to easily balance your work/social life knowing that your hours will not fluctuate outside of these business hours.As you gain competence you are likely to gain more responsibilities, which will give you a pretty good variation in your work tasks. Although there is a lot of repetition with many of the tasks. This however is not necessarily a drawback.I would definitely recommend working for FMG! It has been great so far. (7 months or so)

8 August 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We're really glad to hear that you like your role and recommend others to come work for us.

wonderful and friendly team

I work remotely, and enjoy the benefits of strong team support from afar. Forrest Marketing has embraced employing people using technology. My skills on the computer have exploded and my job satisfaction is 100%. A great team to work with.

Pros

work remotely

Cons

none!

8 August 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you are enjoying your job and feel you have the tools needed to do it well.

Wonderful place to work at & co-workers are helpful/nice

I have been working at FMG for over 1.5 years and I love it. The people I work with are so helpful and will help you with any questions you have.

Pros

Great co-workers

8 August 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we're really glad that you are so happy working for FMG.

Encouraging & supportive work culture

Since day one, the management has been supportive & facilitated a safe workplaceWhilst now working from home - tools such slack & easy access to manager & team leader ensures support & learning logs are on call to do my job wellRegular weekly team meetingsI feel comfortable in raising issues with my management team & get quick response to any concern or system/procedural issues

8 August 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you are able to do your work just as well from home as you were able to in the office.

Fast-paced, supportive environment

Thoroughly enjoying and learning new skills in this role. Management are very experienced and helpful and I feel very supported even though we’re all working from home.

8 August 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you feel supported in your role.

bad management

only good for a temporary role. rude management. not good as a long term career. insults and demeaning behaviour towards employees. would recommend going elsewhere for a position like this. the pay is also not good for the amount of hours.

Pros

flexible hours.

Cons

bad managers and disrespectful

8 August 2022
Sorry to hear that you feel this way. We endeavor to treat all of our employees with respect. In terms of pay, we pay at the award rate plus super plus bonus.

Friendly Office.

Nice office to work in but were unable to provide enough work on a regular basis. Working mostly on the phones calling other businesses. Expected to make high volume calls but also deliver quality appointments.

Pros

Very friendly staff.

Cons

No cons.

productive and fun workplace.

Setting telephone appointments over the phone to businesses on behalf of clients in order to set an appointment with their sales staff. Maintaining databases, online diaries, quality controlling appointment forms set by telemarketing agents to clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forrest Marketing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Forrest Marketing Group with