Forrester Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Culture is going downhill
Sales (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA4 September 2018
Culture has gone downhill over the past couple of years due to announcements of new global sales management and the sense that our new Nashville office is where we want to hire cheaper salespeople.
Great people but very little growth
Event Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA27 July 2017
I was hoping to stay with Forrester for long time but after nearly 2 years there seemed to be no opportunities for growth. I also found management to be seriously under qualified.
Pros
great culture
Cons
poor management
Boiler room with no loyalty and no rules!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Cambridge Ma6 December 2014
If you like a lot of gray areas and being let down, this is the place for you. Do not get into sales. It's beyond a boiler room. Managers calling and emailing all hours of the day and night. No balance for out of work family life. Management changes the rules as they go and reps claim and steal deals they have not worked on. Watch your back is all I'm saying. Really think about your quality of life because it will diminish if you sign. They have gone after ex employees for non competes and won't help you in negotiating. They would rather lose a deal and blame you. Please think again and ask why they laid off so many good people and why do top executives keep getting fired or leaving.
Pros
Good benefits good employees
Cons
Extreme pressure, no loyalty, no structure