Forrester Employee Review

Financial Data Analyst
FINANCIAL DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA2 November 2018
The best place I have ever worked. Next to perfect work life balance.. Though I was a contractor for only about three months I was treated like a full time employee. My Manager briefed me about work and project demands and allowed me to use my own approach to achieve work objectives

Other Forrester Employee Reviews

Excellent culture great pay and benefits
Client Executive/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  McLean, VA3 September 2019
Forrester is a great company with an outstanding culture. They are thought leaders and change enthusiasts with expertise across several discipline from customer experience to workforce management and digital transformation.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
VP Sales (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA14 August 2019
Forrester is integrating SiriusDecisions into its product portfolio and organization. The value propositions of the combined entity are unique and powerful. It covers the full waterfall of B2B and B2C. It guide clients on what to do strategy and how to do it execution. Helps direct large companies on how to best align marketing, sales and product imperative for success in the age of the customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forrester. Our community is ready to answer.