Forsythes Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Forsythes Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Very capable, welcoming Recruiters.
Always available to give assistance.!

Contacted me regularly whilst on assignment

Listened to my concerns, suggested alternative employment opportunities within same business.
Pros
as above
Cons
Nil
I loved working for this company so understanding and nice witwith a good pay, great people and a nice range of different jobs to offer can easily be trained for different jobs on the process work industry
Do not work as a temp for a recruitment company, theyll leave you in the dark at the completion with no ability to apply for a role with the company I was contracted on behalf of, despite being told otherwise several times.
Have been working from them for 5 months and have barely heard from them in that time. Job ends in 3 weeks and they don’t seem to have anything else
Because of agreements they have with host employers I haven’t been allowed to apply for work with the host employer
Pros
Get paid on time
Cons
No job security and no communication
I worked for them as a labour hire for RMS done the job for 12mths then finished up at RMS due to the boss needing my position for his M8 & have not heard a single word from Forsyth's not a thing...... Disgraceful,.
Pros
Cons
I still haven't recieved work clothes that the RMS paid for
Very professional, but friendly place to work. Always felt welcome and appreciated. Young and modern outlook and approach. Actually should have put forward my need for a more challenging position and I would probably still be there.
This company was excellent in introducing workers into the workforce with plenty of opportunities. They were productive and active in ensuring people were the right fit.
Pros
Enthusiasm
Cons
Temporary
I really enjoyed working with Forsythes Recruitment. I found the staff there are really helpful and respectful people. I enjoyed working away and absolutely loved working with them.
great place to work and great company. willing to help out as much as possible and the consultants go out of there way for you. seriously recommend this company
good work ethic /responcible for work load /helpful/ezey to get along with and respecfull/hardest part of the job was the long work hours the best part or the job was i was me own boss
Pros
nice people to work for
Cons
casual if you got sick contract would be cancelled
I work sometimes 12hr or 10hrs shifts. Day or night. I get told to go to this company. I love learning different Jobs its a challenge. I work with alot of co-workers and I work as a team or i can work unsupervised. The hardest part of the job is not knowing how to do it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team accomplishement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forsythes Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Forsythes Recruitment Reviews by Location