It was a process that lasted all day covering all aspects of the company FMG also showing respect to the aboriginal peoples sacred grounds respecting there heritage good on the company it was a day of learning why they are there with great people interviewing the groups well done
It was a little bit dragged out but in the end they are looking for the right people for the roles.
Good interview mainly ask about safety issues.
- Why do/did you like working at Fortescue Metals Group?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Fortescue Metals Group?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Fortescue Metals Group?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Fortescue Metals Group, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Fortescue Metals Group?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Fortescue Metals Group?3 people answered
- Does Fortescue Metals Group require a background check? What kind of background check does Fortescue…3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Fortescue Metals Group?3 people answered
- Are the fortescue metal group allowed to have their mobile phones on them at work?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Fortescue Metals Group?2 people answered