Foundry Employee Reviews

Lots of good people
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Homer, MI21 August 2018
It is very difficult work, with a very difficult culture. There are a lot of very good people, but unfortunately they are only there until a better opportunity becomes available.
Prayer Life Neccessary
Assistant Manager, Floor Clerk, Mentor (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, AL15 August 2018
Its ministry in every aspect from interactions with peers and participants. There is only way to make it there and that's pray for guidance from the One and only GOD. nothing else will do.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free counseling, working for God
Cons
Ministry has a high turn over
The best working experience to date for me
Busser (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL18 July 2018
The managers and employees were fantastic. I loved going to my job everyday. while the job was high paced and stressful at times, the customers and people i worked with made it all a great experience.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Simpang Ampat13 April 2018
can experience working .. working time from 9am to 5pm. can produce customer request. teamwork, rest time 2 times, can work over time, less security..health equipment is not neatly organized ..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break, healthcare
Productive and fun
marketing (Former Employee) –  Belfast7 April 2018
At foundry, I would do pr shifts once a week for £10 an hour. I get to work with peers in a friendly environment to entice people to enter. It was a fun and enjoyable workforce.
Good place to work - good team work
Core Maker (Former Employee) –  Banbury16 January 2018
We had a good team to work with. Typical day at work was hard but did enjoy it. I enjoyed seeing how things were made. The hardest part of this job was the iron being poured in to the moulds.I made some big cores on my own and they were heavy to lift but a forklift was on hand to help to lift the cores.
NYC Culture, close to trains. Long hours and impatient people
Director of Information Systems (Current Employee) –  New York, NY10 January 2018
Very successful, at what they do, new exciting clients! Technology is limited and more focused on not allowing people to access features on their machines.

Expect long hours and impatient people, typical NYC culture.

Rapid Expansion constant turn-around.
Pros
close to train
Cons
nyc
good company, good colleagues
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 March 2017
I will come in and cash post from our statement, making calls and sending emails to customers who owe us money. helping the Accounts Payable Team during Month end.
Pros
great colleagues and good environment to work in
Cons
management
Interesting place to work for people passionate about animation and design
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, ENG1 March 2015
The Foundry has a relaxed atmosphere, a great office in Soho area, and supportive colleagues. It has grown out of the startup phase, and is now a fairly large company with its set processes, and rules. The co-workers are some of the smartest people I have worked with in my life, and are true professionals of their trade.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foundry. Our community is ready to answer.