Four Seasons
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help

Friendly environment and collaborative

Good leadership

Training

Develop career

The manager lead by example
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
great to work for four seasons owners are easy to work with
they have great products you can recommend them due to Quality of there products to protect your Gutters
My management team is helpful and very on hand managers. The team is good and very professional.
The bar has such a big list of spirits that need a lot of time to learn but managers and bartenders helped me out a lot.

Shifts usually finish late night around 2am
Pros
free staff meals, good colleagues
Cons
late night finish
so usually the typical day at work was nice. We have nice co worker and a nice environment. it was always a pleasure to go at work. good manager always listening you.
4 February 2020
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and management during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!
It was a hard job, fun job.
Team work here is very important

Good communication skill is a must

Learn a lot how to show to spread your positive energy
14 January 2020
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Four Seasons has been my best experience, even if it was a short one. Best management and the high focus on details has been a really important growth for me. thank you!!
1 October 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Food and Beverage Attendant. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!
I enjoy and proud to work at there
I got knowledge to work in 5 stars hotel

I know how to communicate with the guests and know different culture of guests.
2 July 2019
Overall a great experience. team members were great and the management could have been better, however, managing hundreds of staff is no easy achievement. Work culture revolves around the idea of treating each person as an individual within the guideline of the hotel mantra, an example of this is being addressed by your name by staff and management from another department. this in my books is the company tiring their best to do the right thing.

The rewards are there for the individual who put in the hard work and are able to have them recognized, an extrovert would do well in this environment.

Finally, in this current economy with companies focusing more on the bottom line and reducing cost where possible, Four Seasons is one of the very last few hotels in Sydney offering free lunch and morning tea for its staff member. That alone has to be commended.
Pros
free lunch, great training, great out of work hour social events
Cons
hard work may go unnoticed due to the large volume of staff member.
14 June 2019
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback as a former Shift Engineer. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback reaches the appropriate people.
By following the Golden Rule, which is to treat others as you would like to be treated, the company puts employees first, including front-line workers, knowing that they would take care of the clientele. The company lived the talk. Employees were given the authority and flexibility to make decisions that took care of the customers.
Pros
Free food and much activities
Cons
Non
- Attending to new visitors settling them in their rooms
- Pointing out exit in case of fire and emergencies and amenities

- Attending to clients needs and requests

- Providing information to visitors sights and things to do in Sydney

- Helping in parking their vehicles
Pros
free lunch everyday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Four Seasons?
Every was so nice since the manager to my coworker
I really love the experience to be there. The communication was really fluency and nice. You just have to ask and they will help you with everything.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Depending on the day you could be extremely busy and your day would pass by very quickly or you had many duties to do so always entertaining and great work environment with a lunch room that had always fresh food cooked for staff. Also great incentives with amazing rates across the world at any four seasons because you are staff!
Pros
staff rates, kitchen for staff
Cons
pay rate
Its a very good working place, the manager see to it that every one is treated fair and we worked not as a group but as a family trust and helping one another is the most important virtue that they shared with us and to top it all loyalty is a must.
Pros
lots of freebies
Cons
the work culture and ethic of this company is exceptional and I have learned and evolved a lot. The most enjoyable part is to handle different client requests and trying to make them feel at home
four seasons hotel is good regime and good employer restaurant

four seasons hotel have good shower-room

four seasons hotel have good laundry service
Very nice place, good work mates, good salary, sometime managers very rude but you're working for a 5 stars hotel so it makes sense. If you want to make money ad working for a place with a standard go for it
I really enjoy working at Four Seasons Hotel. Everyday is challenging and I learn something new. I learnt at Four Seasons how to work by your self, how to run your shift and make decisions when your manager is not around. The management is really supportive and they always push to have work life balance. The hardest part of the job is night shift. As I was single before and now I have a family so it gets hard to do a night shifts. However it is OK for me to do 2 night shifts in a week. The most enjoyable part is to have different situations everyday and to meet celebrities and learn something new everyday.
Pros
Supportive management and team
Cons
Night shifts
Got a strong and Professional Experience on all types of Jobs on this Property and are always happy to learn more all the time in my field of trade jobs, No dramas there, Cheers.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Three Shift Roster
Events department is always busy and fun!! Its always about team work. From four seasons i have learnt about how to work in teams effectively. All the staff is very friendly and enjoys each others company.
la vie dans un Hôtel est baser sur 24/7, donc si vous recherchez l'équilibre de travail-vie, cela peut ne pas être le travail pour vous. Le rythme de travail, vous aide à devenir incroyablement flexible, et ma partie préférée du travail a été de travaillé avec mes collègues qui sont tous merveilleux
Pros
déjeuners gratuits, assurance santé
Cons
Très courtes pauses, les horaires compliquer
Management was unreliable, also having poor work ethics. Overall workplace was fun, due to the surrounding colleges. Alot of altercations need to be made in terms of management and due diligence to staff.