Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Primary responsibilities is to train and develop new product/s, whilst doing so with keeping the terms and conditions set out the provider, essentially making sure quality is our highest priority. I represented both a charity and RTO Channel.
Originally spearheading the door to door charity channel, it was when i was given the opportunity to run the new government funded RTO channel that i really took form and showed my prowess.

Playing a key role in the development of this new product i was responsible for writing up pitches and training programme's, delegating territory, training and development of future managers and team leaders and spearheading new and.innovative ideas to increase results and quality.

My role also needed me to aid other managers throughout the company and aid them in pushing for quality results and keep them keen to expand and developed

Consistently hitting and beating the teams targets I have taken the new channel to new heights with new RTO's requesting to have us represent them.
Great company to work for. Relaxed environment, very professional, all Senior Management friendly, approachable and have extensive knowledge in the Construction background.

Framework have extensive databases of clients and relationships built through thorough and professional service.

They offer fantastic work life balance, no KPI's, excellent commission structure, bonuses, team functions, staff parking and much, much more.
Pros
No Threshold Commission, Early Finish Friday, Functions, Bonuses & More
I recently started at Framework as a Recruitment Consultant.

There are a number of benefits including...

- Relaxed KPIs

- Great commission with no threshold - far better than any of the other agencies I have worked at or interviewed for

- 4pm finish on a Friday

- Flexible start and finish times
Pros
4pm finishes on a Friday
FWSS are a fantastic group to be a part of who invest in their people. The culture is a positive and supportive one, with a great management team. Both, from a personal and professional aspect the team lift each other to be the best we can be. I feel valued by each member of the team from the top down, this is demonstrated by their willingness to spare their time for my development.
Pros
Great Comms Structure and Earning Potential, Amazing Team Environment
Great working environment with good rewards.

You're effectively your own boss due to the level of autonomy that is afforded to performing employees.

The atmosphere is relaxed, the job gets done while enjoying some banter along the way.

Great commission structure, no thresholds
Pros
Flexible, rewarding, no politics, no internal competition
Cons
N/a
Framework Search and Select offers employees a great atmosphere to be part of, providing a friendly and supportive team.
Framework Search and Select offers recognition and rewards towards employees.
Pros
Friendly, Down to earth team
FWSS is managed by professionals from the construction industry so are able to understand the construction recruitment process better than it's competitors. Extensive commission structure (one of the best out there), bonuses, rewards outside the norm, Fast evolving company, great work culture, fun place to work, very flexible company.
Pros
Excellent Potential to earn, not micro managed, long term training, car parking
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7