Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd

Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd Employee Review

View all Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd reviews

Fantastic Company To Work For
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sutherland Shire NSW28 February 2019
Great company to work for. Relaxed environment, very professional, all Senior Management friendly, approachable and have extensive knowledge in the Construction background.

Framework have extensive databases of clients and relationships built through thorough and professional service.

They offer fantastic work life balance, no KPI's, excellent commission structure, bonuses, team functions, staff parking and much, much more.
Pros
No Threshold Commission, Early Finish Friday, Functions, Bonuses & More

Other Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Thanks for the job opertunity
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC28 March 2019
Primary responsibilities is to train and develop new product/s, whilst doing so with keeping the terms and conditions set out the provider, essentially making sure quality is our highest priority. I represented both a charity and RTO Channel.
Originally spearheading the door to door charity channel, it was when i was given the opportunity to run the new government funded RTO channel that i really took form and showed my prowess.
Playing a key role in the development of this new product i was responsible for writing up pitches and training programme's, delegating territory, training and development of future managers and team leaders and spearheading new and.innovative ideas to increase results and quality.
My role also needed me to aid other managers throughout the company and aid them in pushing for quality results and keep them keen to expand and developed
Consistently hitting and beating the teams targets I have taken the new channel to new heights with new RTO's requesting to have us represent them.
Great Company To Work For
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 January 2018
I recently started at Framework as a Recruitment Consultant.

There are a number of benefits including...

- Relaxed KPIs
- Great commission with no threshold - far better than any of the other agencies I have worked at or interviewed for
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Flexible start and finish times
Pros
4pm finishes on a Friday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Framework Search & Select Pty Ltd Reviews by Location