Freedom Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Freedom Furniture Employee Reviews

Australia25 reviews
Freedom have a good product range and popular with the general public probably more with younger people. Very competitve as salary is base plus commission so you really had to be on the ball.
In regards to Freedom Furniture

They with sever you before you can receive your bonus. It is a very unsupportive environment to work in.

There is in no way I would recommend working there
I don't have a bad word to say about this place it was such a pleasure to work with them and i am very grateful to have the opportunity to work there.
Thought working for Freedom was great when I started.Supportive team members and some good training.Fast forward 4 months, unhelpful absent
and nagging managers not on the floor to help you. Resulted in unhappy customers and some mistakes made on my part and even less help( as i have a few health conditions) they new about. Very disappointed and not working there now.
Pros
Lovely team of sales girls and storemen.
Cons
Soul destroying notes left on my locker.Never seen that before.
Absolutely depends on who your immediate manager is and what the team within your store is like, this makes or breaks your experience. It can be a bit of a boys club as well.
Pros
Nice products
Cons
reactive and not proactive
The Auburn Store expects you to run the warehouse for $20.80 Per Hour. Read role and responsibilities clearly before considering this role as they will use you to work very hard for a very low pay. Some but not all individuals at the Auburn store are incredibly difficult to work with. This job is ok for someone who desperately needs money and is willing to cop blame and hard work for it. From reliable sources this role in this particular store (Auburn) has a very high turnover of staff in the warehouse / online fulfillment role. So Be Careful.

The role is advertised a Warehouse assistant / online fulfillment role but they expect you to run the warehouse on an Assistant's wages. This role in Auburn goes through more staff than i have ever heard of, infact this really should be reported to fair work its an absolute joke.
Pros
The Back Door is always open
Cons
Nightmare Role
Putting Furniture Away .
Loading Furniture On Truck.

Preparing Furniture For Deliveries.

Good Management.

Good workplace Environment.

Enjoyable Part Was working with Others.
Pros
Good People to work with.
Cons
No Take Away Shops.
I did work placement/ work experience with freedom furniture, provided a great experience in the retail work place. I was able to use my creative side with the visual merchandising area. Even though at the time i wasn't an official employee i was made to feel included and a part of the team.
people are good to work for Understand the company work,learning was a sore point,too many chief,not enough Indian.lack of customer services,no smiles
Pros
lunches
Cons
miss out lunch
didn't really like position as store man at that stage of life wanted to try thing out to see what i liked doing and stayed for a while but left cause wanted more
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom Furniture?
enjoyed being employed by freedom, great teamwork, and great people to work with. management was helpful and friendly. the most enjoyable part of my job was how as a team we succeeded store targets.
This is s lovely furniture store and it has everything you need to decorate your home. Thrrr is a designer service available also if you would like a custom look put together.
I originally started out at this job as a temporary worker. I really enjoyed everyone that I worked with. I was hardworking and commended for my hard work. This really makes a person feel confident and to keep accomplishing their goals. The coworkers treated me like not only a worker, but also as an individual. Although my time there was short, it was one of my greatest experiences.
Pros
Great people, great pay, great hours
Fantastic place to work and enjoyed the staff and management teams. always provided a safe and challenging environment to succeed. loved my time there and would love the chance to join the team again
Pros
Cons
weekend work
Typically worked 9am - 5pm.
Learned about customer service, cash handling, overall confidence, customer satisfaction and resolutions.
the job itself was quite slow and monotonous though staff always helped eachother with jobs to do and helped when it got busy
Freedom culture is well kept and initiated on a daily basis. The Brand is affordable and always current. A strong focus on a great team to help achieve sales budgets and team coheshion.
great people to work with,
gained knowledge in warehouse logistics

hardest part of the job is slow days, it can get very boring and quite cold.
Pros
positive team
Cons
roster management
In mastering everyday challenges surrounding staff issues and customer issues I have learnt how to over come extremely stress full situations while leading my team/store to success.

I believe that success can only come through hard work.
Pros
Self worth, Leadership skills, Business skills.
Cons
Long hours on my feet without breaks.
it is a great place to work family environment I learned how to manage my time so the daily tasks were completed everybody in the warehouse was easy to get to know and that's why I have been there for the past 10 years
Really enjoyed working with most staff and managers. Really proud to be involved in company activities.