Freedom
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Freedom Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Throughout my career at Freedom Furniture I was given opportunity for promotion twice. I worked hard to secure the positions of Visual Merchandiser at the South Yarra store (soon to become South Wharf) and then Visual Manager at the South Wharf Freedom. I have gain invaluable experience from my time there, and am read to use my knowledge and experience in a different Visual role.
Pros
wide range of merchandising experience from having to perform in every area, often problem solving alone.
Cons
not enough support or merchandising assistance.
A little of hard place to get to for me ,otherwise one of the more enjoyable warehouse roles I have been involved in, Family like company made everything less difficult when work seemed hard,fun team,company goals not a bad word comes to mind when reviewing my role for employment within the Freedom company
Pros
Large employee kitchen, products for everyday life, good management and other employee's, company Christmas party although a little late view to advance qualifications and management
Cons
termination of employment
I found working at Freedom was challenging when it came to team members. When everyone can work together it will make a difference not only regarding staff, but customers as well.
I have had a really great experience at Freedom, but time has come for me to think of the future and I need a more permanent role with a full time position for my future.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freedom?