Fresenius Medical Care

7: Fresenius Medical Care Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,956 reviews

Good friendly atmosphere and place to work in

Relaxed by somethimes very busy and demanding but all in all a very good place to work, Learned a lot of the quality side and the use of QTRAK for NC CAPA's. The most enjoyable part of my job was the script testing and setting the records data base.

Disorganised.

Management & Senior staff in Head Office skills & experience below industry norms. Lack of strategic / commercial thinking. Chaotic reactive short sighted approach. No systems, processes or best practice frameworks.

Cons

Appalling workloads, zero support, no systems or processes and lack of commercial / strategic thinking.

Upper management are terrible, low pay and unstable

Anyone looking to move to Fresenius from another company should think twice. I am told they have are very poor reputation in the market place, no fault of the worker and my observations support this. They have lost some significant contracts recently due to senior management decisions. Thank God I'm out of there.

My NUM was awsome

The nursing staff and higher management made my job harder than it should have been. My NUM was awsome. Some of the patients were hard work but in general they were all great.

Pros

Patients getting transplants

Cons

Patients dying

Stay away

doesn’t really compensate if your dealing with other issues outside of work. Better if management was nicer and clearer on what they expected of you.

My typical day in a Fresenius dialysis unit

Looking at my allocated patient and getting their dialysis prescription ready looking to see if they need any special care . They know the procedure.ensuring hand hygiene is carried out. assessing client for fluid over load asking how they feel.Managing my 4 allocated clients in the same manner.making sure i time manage as there is a lot of KPI's and bloods to chase up Or making appointments with the allied health team and consultants being a team member and helping other colleagues with problems solving Teaching novice dialysis nurses. The hardest part of my job is saying goodbye as we know that dialysis is a palliative treatment unless they are lucky enough to get a kidney ,but most client are elderly or have other comorbidities The most enjoyable part is seeing my clients and their families making a difference to their day and if some one is lucky enough to get as kidney it's like winning the lottery all staff are happy and excited

Pros

Making a difference and making sure I do a safe dialysis treatment

Cons

I haven't any

Work safe and productivity

Can do the job, come on time, hard worker, never take day off, work with a team, team leader, flexible, own car, welling to learn more, enthusiastic, I love working.

Pros

Own lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresenius Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fresenius Medical Care with