Fresh Catering
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Fresh Catering: 15 Fresh Catering Reviews

Australia15 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

fun workplace and friendly teamwork

Very friendly team work I have learn a lot of thing in different avenue about set up function , set up cafe restaurant and fine-dinning restaurant . learning different food name learning how to work at a team and help each another manager was treating good with staff

Great experience working there

Enjoyed working alongside many difference people at different locations. The managers were great and willing to help always with teaching new skills required for the job.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Late shifts

catering is good work

catering is hard work and speed work. It's good, but they give very less salary hole day work without rest... It's little bit difficult to carry my kid and my family.

Excellent company

very good company They treat you as well as possible Hr is great and listen

Pros

Ambiance

Cons

Productive and nice work environment wit great team

Every day I was looking forward to work because, team was full of amazing people always ready to support each other. When we were super busy and under pressure we took deep breath and then we figured it out.

Pros

Free lunch

Learning spot , not so respectful with accorded time shifts

Has been a good experience where i met a lot of people. Learned the tidiness and organisation required for functions and hospitality. management is not always reasonable and shifts aren't 100% as accorded previously.

Pool table in bar

Cornerstone bar was a good experience and a nice place to practice my art. With daily sandwich and salad specials, I was able to introduce my flavors to the public without interference.

Pros

Free lunch & parking

Cons

Doing shifts by yourself

Maintenance of the 10 venues

Morning I check the emails to see any maintenance requests are there and then respond to the managers as to when it will be addressed. I reach the venue if needed to do a preliminary investigation to check the problem and correct it with my skills. if required, I contact the external providers to check it and rectify the issue. Manager is satisfied with the work performed and it is reported to the Operations Manager.

Pros

Variety of activities at different locations

Cons

Long hours during emergencies/waiting for providers

Factory work!

Very wastful company. Rules not the same for everybody. Structure too rigid to accomodate staff/client need. Uniform inadequate to corporate environment. Back breaking furniture. Great venues. Love/hate relationship with company. Love the staff.

Pros

Staff/venue

Cons

Hard to make a descent living. Supervisor.

Family Atmospheric Workplace

A typical day in the office would be a 0700-1700 shift ensuring the day to day running of the business in operations is successful. I learned a great deal working at Fresh Catering, progressing from driver through to a management role in just 2.5 years with the company. Management was on occasions a tough experience due to the tight restrictions on budgets throughout the company, not allowing for extra staff when needed.

Pros

Development

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fresh Catering?

Fresh Catering

Great company culture, with a great CEO at its head, Long hours but always the offer of help. able to build a strong team and amazing venue with the help from senor management.

Fun as a Team

Different places to work and culture as a team. Knowing a good High quality of services in Hospitality. Time Target base on Event and Function. Knowing all many products in a short term its very challengging such as type of wine , name of the food and etc.

Pros

free lunches if the hours more then five hours working

Cons

Long hours that only 30 mins breaks time

Always creating great experiences for both clients and staff

Great company to work for always striving for the highest standards and best product for their clients. Great place to learn and grow your capacity. Friendly management team in place who always have time for their staff.

Exciting work, beautiful locations around Sydney and superb people!

Was a pleasure travelling to exciting locations over Sydney and serving some fantastic, genuine clients some amazing food. Events were always fun and I definitely improved my skills serving customers and often received personal praise.

Fun workplace with table tennis table.

The food we have had after each party is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4