Fronditha Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fronditha Care Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
i learnt assisting in their daily routine, Hand washing, use of disposable,transferring and lifting the clients safely attending handover and takeover
only down fall is the bullies they keep employed.
when i asked to have a meeting about this particular worker to resolve the issue my shifts were cut and they began changing the roster after id received it so it looked like i was no showing.

once i seen the way they were treating me i decided the stress from the bullying wasn't worth it and quit.
Pros
pay rates
Cons
bullying
Massage chairs in staff room
coffee tea biscuits

microwave/fridge

All staff are very help full and kind to each other. Easy to communicate with others. Great teamwork, time management.
Pros
smoking area
Cons
not enough hours
Hardest part of the job was getting used to the hours. A typical day was 6.30am.

Cons: not being able to spend time with own family. Pros: Some staff lovely to work with. Work culture was good.
Pros
Lovely residents
Cons
• Responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support at the centre.
• Key duties include counselling, assisting with personal care, washing and bathing, administration of medication, meal preparation, light domestic duties and social activities.

• Taking and recording a patient’s temperature, pulse and respiration.
Despite aged care nursing is a challenging and demanding job, this place can provide high-quality nursing cares in a CALD-predominant environment and great job opportunities for culturally-aware prominent nursing staff.
Pros
great job opportunities
I started working working here for first time and was able to learn different practical skills essential for Aged care industry.
Pros
Breakfast provided sometimes
Cons
Busy schedules
Working at Fronditha Care was very education for me, I got to meet many different people from different cultures. It is a facility that has many Greek people and I managed to learn few Greek words from the residents and other workers. I thought this was fun
Pros
Free lunches, playing games and meeting different people
Cons
No cons
when the first time of my placement i am bit scared because i don't know what to do first and then the following days and week they teach me what to do. And then i can do the work by myself. Like giving shower to the aged people and feeding them. All the PCA / PCW are nice and they teach me well. The most enjoyable is when i am communicating to the residents and they telling stories why back of there life.
I mostly do office judies under HR and finance Department, my responsibilities included of is making sure the filing is up to date. entering data using Preceda, excel which are the 2 main once I use. the management at fronditha is fantastic, my co-workers are so helpful and we are all close. I love every aspect of my job.
Pros
friendly co-workers and management
Cons
not having my own desk
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fronditha Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3