Fronditha Care Employee Reviews

overall amazing clients
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) –  Mayfield West NSW16 August 2018
only down fall is the bullies they keep employed.
when i asked to have a meeting about this particular worker to resolve the issue my shifts were cut and they began changing the roster after id received it so it looked like i was no showing.
once i seen the way they were treating me i decided the stress from the bullying wasn't worth it and quit.
Pros
pay rates
Cons
bullying
Productive fun place.
30 Crebert Street, Mayfield - Assistant in Nursing (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW29 January 2018
Hardest part of the job was getting used to the hours. A typical day was 6.30am.

Cons: not being able to spend time with own family. Pros: Some staff lovely to work with. Work culture was good.
Pros
Lovely residents
Good and Cooperative Colleagues providing finest service to the residents
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC29 November 2017
• Responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support at the centre.
• Key duties include counselling, assisting with personal care, washing and bathing, administration of medication, meal preparation, light domestic duties and social activities.
• Taking and recording a patient’s temperature, pulse and respiration.
Awesome workplace for caregivers and nurses in search of job
Casual Personal care worker (Current Employee) –  Templestowe Lower VIC10 October 2017
Despite aged care nursing is a challenging and demanding job, this place can provide high-quality nursing cares in a CALD-predominant environment and great job opportunities for culturally-aware prominent nursing staff.
Pros
great job opportunities
Productive and fun work place
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 May 2016
I started working working here for first time and was able to learn different practical skills essential for Aged care industry.
Pros
Breakfast provided sometimes
Cons
Busy schedules
Fun working with many people from different cultures
Placement (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC27 December 2015
Working at Fronditha Care was very education for me, I got to meet many different people from different cultures. It is a facility that has many Greek people and I managed to learn few Greek words from the residents and other workers. I thought this was fun
Pros
Free lunches, playing games and meeting different people
Cons
No cons
i love cooking and looking after of aged people
Student Placement (Former Employee) –  335 Station St. Thornbury29 March 2015
when the first time of my placement i am bit scared because i don't know what to do first and then the following days and week they teach me what to do. And then i can do the work by myself. Like giving shower to the aged people and feeding them. All the PCA / PCW are nice and they teach me well. The most enjoyable is when i am communicating to the residents and they telling stories why back of there life.
fun workplace with trivia every lunch time
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  clayton, melbourne, vic13 November 2014
I mostly do office judies under HR and finance Department, my responsibilities included of is making sure the filing is up to date. entering data using Preceda, excel which are the 2 main once I use. the management at fronditha is fantastic, my co-workers are so helpful and we are all close. I love every aspect of my job.
Pros
friendly co-workers and management
Cons
not having my own desk