Frontier Health Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Fun place to work and learn about the mental health world.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeneville, TN8 April 2018
It’s a lot of information to take in and especially if you don’t know insurances. Once you get over the nervous feeling and get your own routine down, you’ll be moving right along. I love my boss and coworkers, they are all helpful and friendly.
Hoping my contract gets bought out, this is my last forever job.
Pros
Coworkers, Office, Learning something new everyday
Cons
Low pay but ok to start out at
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rogersville, TN7 April 2018
This job is laid back and a great work environment. It does get stressful at times with the lack of work of other employees. Great bossess, great co workers and I love helping others.
A lot of work with little pay
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Gray, TN14 March 2018
Working for Frontier Health is a great start. It is a great way to get experience under your belt. They do not pay you based on the work you do. They are always short staffed and demanding more from you. People that are hired after you are more than likely making more money than you are.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Little pay
Caring people
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TN29 July 2017
Good place to work starting out in mental health. Learning more about the mental health field. And how to help people. The company has good benefits. The Sinner that I worked at him very friendly staff.
Rewarding job at times
Medical Records & Intake Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TN17 May 2017
Job could be rewarding sometimes. Some fellow co-workers were great to work with, while others were not. Basic schedule easy to work with. Low Stress level.
Nice job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TN10 September 2015
If it wasn't a Temp-to-Hire position, I would have been there long term. A challenging job, to keep up with all the behavioral issues, in the Watuaga Behavioral Health Department.
Hardest part of the job, was the "floater" position. Having to learn the new proceedures in each department. The childrens department was the most lighthearted, the adults department was much more gloomy, from clients to co-workers.
Fun workplace
CSR/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TN24 February 2015
Loved the people I worked with! Learned lots of new things in a short amount of time. I loved the fact that I never worked in one particular office all the time.
Amazing people to work with
CSR/Floater (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TN7 November 2013
Amazing place and people to work with!! This is such an amazing place to work and everyone who works here are amazing people!!
Very flexible if emergencies or family issues arise.
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Gray, TN27 August 2013
Flexible scheduling, understanding management, good benefits, ok pay.