Frontier Health Employee Reviews for Residential Technician

Poor Management and low wages
Residential Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TN24 April 2018
I worked 16 hour shifts as a residential technician in blocks of 3 days. Pay was not worth living with 10 mentally ill patients for 3 days out of the week. House Manager was amazing but all other upper level management were not helpful in the least. I had to call 4 different times when I moved just for them to change my address. I did not receive my PTO payout even though I did turn in and work a two weeks notice. Would not recommend this company to anyone overall.
Its a tough job.
Residential Technician (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TN 3761524 June 2016
I Really love my job, I have gained so much being here. It can be stressful at times but it is very rewarding. I have learned valuable skills here that I can use to further my career.
Pros
you can work a lot of overtime
Cons
it can be stressful at times
Difficult Job
Residential Technician (Current Employee) –  Bluff City, TN9 March 2016
Typical days would include observing and managing the residents with their chores and daily outings. If residents got out of line, you would have to enforce punishments.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Stressful job
Better to customers and clients than they are to the employees
Residential Technician (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TN7 July 2012
the job is fine and i did an outstanding job at my job. the coworkers are ok too, you always have a cut throat coworker everywhere you go though. management is way below average and doesnt really look out for the employees. if a cut back is needed then of course the higher paid at the bottom of the totem pole gets cut, they also will find a reason to let you go even if its untrue. i loved my job but would never work for them again.
Pros
help people in need
Cons
get let go for no good untrue reasons