Frontier Health Employee Review

View all Frontier Health reviews

completed
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TN21 February 2019
I choose not to disclose at this time. I feel that I was misled by a couple of supervisors. Primarily they were not upfront or honest with me during my employment or upon my departure and HR did not seem to care at my exit interview
Pros
free meals
Cons
no break

Other Frontier Health Employee Reviews

Stressful and challenging job.
Adult Mental Health Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TN14 June 2019
Mandatory quotas to meet each month. Travel using your own vehicle and gas but only reimbursed at a low mileage rate. Lack of support from the company. Low pay compared to other companies who offer similar work. Low pay for what time and effort you give to the company.
Pros
It's a job with benefits and time off.
Cons
low pay, lack of support, low reimbursement for travel, mandatory quota's to meet.
Could be great...but
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  VA/TN5 June 2019
Mental health is so important and it's fulfilling to be apart of helping the community. There is also a great benefit to working with some good coworkers and fostering that teamwork. That being said the constant change in policy, lack of consistent credible information from upper management, and being constantly understaffed and underpaid is stressful.
Pros
Coworkers, Flexibility, Pto
Cons
Understaffed, Underpaid, Inconsistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontier Health. Our community is ready to answer.