Frontier Health Employee Review

View all Frontier Health reviews

Terrible pay which sucks if you love your job
Th (Current Employee) –  Sullivan County, TN14 January 2019
I love my position. Love it. I have great coworkers, a lax and supportive boss though they lose things constantly along with forgetting nearly everything; they also cannot handle problems themselves out of fear of not being liked. Other than that, my boss is extremely flexible, emotionally supportive to us and encourages us to take care of ourselves or our family first if something happens. It is the perfect place if you are in school for your masters because they are SO flexible. My beef with my position is, I’ve had a 1%,1.5% and a 2% raise and that’s it. No one (besides upper mgmt or someone changed positions) gets a raise unless EVERYONE gets a raise I got my masters degree and applied for a therapist position which I got and only made $2,000 more dollars a year. I lost my mileage check so really, I don’t make much more than I did as a case manager. Insurance continues to go up, mileage is only 34 cents and we aren’t getting raises. Staff turnover is outrageous due to low fees and extremely high expectations for positions like case managers. Also, they’re renovating the corporate office, putting in automatic paper towel dispensers in all the 70 odd locations yet didn’t give the real workers a raise. Also, payroll continues to lose mileage checks and forget about placing an order, it will get lost.
Pros
Okay benefits, over 8 hours of PTO every check, extremely flexible, free life insurance of 25k
Cons
Terribly low pay, insurance is getting more expensive, disconnect between corporate and the sites, corporate is selfish and literally cannot keep up with anything.

Other Frontier Health Employee Reviews

Stressful and challenging job.
Adult Mental Health Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TN14 June 2019
Mandatory quotas to meet each month. Travel using your own vehicle and gas but only reimbursed at a low mileage rate. Lack of support from the company. Low pay compared to other companies who offer similar work. Low pay for what time and effort you give to the company.
Pros
It's a job with benefits and time off.
Cons
low pay, lack of support, low reimbursement for travel, mandatory quota's to meet.
Could be great...but
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  VA/TN5 June 2019
Mental health is so important and it's fulfilling to be apart of helping the community. There is also a great benefit to working with some good coworkers and fostering that teamwork. That being said the constant change in policy, lack of consistent credible information from upper management, and being constantly understaffed and underpaid is stressful.
Pros
Coworkers, Flexibility, Pto
Cons
Understaffed, Underpaid, Inconsistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontier Health. Our community is ready to answer.