Frontline Human Resources
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Frontline Human Resources Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
The company provided me with wonderful jobs where i could increase my skills as an electrician and get many other experiences such as work management and team skills. My placements were fun and i would recommend this company to any apprentice wanting to become a skilled electrician.
Working for Frontline Human Resources was good for me. But the place I worked at was good too. The staff members were great. I learnt so much from them and they are very helpful and that is what I called great team work. Would be great to have a proper lunch room.
Another labour hire resource.
Thorough when assessing candidates but can require constant contact to get consistent work.

Usually providing quality placements
Pros
Can provide good positions
Cons
Can be long winded getting to the job offer
They never give jobs. They only gave me a shift once and that’s it.

I rang them several times and they say ok will call when there is a job and they never call.
Very little work available even though much was promised. All but one position was found through outside sources and presented to them as an option for my qualifications. Poor service, poor opportunities.
good company to work for, was more the workplace I worked in that affected my opinion of them. the staff were always helpful and the pre-employment and employment experience was very professional
Was a normal work place. They help me to find jobs and the make the all assistance for keep working. The company always Pay at time. I did not have problem with them
Great Team Environment, Fast Paced, helpful team of staff.

Great worklife balance offered, staff training. Brand new office with great views of the area.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontline Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.