Fuji Xerox Pty Limited Employee Reviews

Professional
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Moorebank NSW3 April 2019
Loved the workplace, loved the employees. Laid back but professional in the team. Hitting KPI’s and targets every time was the best thing for me, it was a 3 month contract, I was hoping to go full-time.
Pros
Early finish
Cons
Contract
The Staff were a fun bunch
Data Entry/Admin/Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2019
If I had a choice of job I would choose Fuji Xerox. The atmosphere was warm, they treat their staff with care. The security is very high and I feel safe there. This job caters work and life balance.
Pros
Great environment
Team Work
Senior Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Mascot NSW7 March 2019
I'm a a person of good character in life and out going .
I work hard to earn my leaving in trust worthiness.
Team is my most fine line in good work place environment that up hold employees value.
I respect my self and all co workers as well as management and high authorities..

Work, laugh, and play at work makes my work day awesome .
Most of it all putting my job interest above all else.
Pros
Hard working.
no rights
no one to report to
no improvement
Labour hire is a joke
Data Entry Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 January 2019
We were employed over the taxation period to assist in data entry and document prep for the taxation office. Whilst promised full working days e.g. 7am-3pm for a stint of 8 weeks, the days we did work were often cut short by 4-5 hours and for the weeks there was "limited work" we were asked to come in for 3 hours only one day a week for the last 3 weeks!
Staff were quite rude, treating most of us as incompetent when in actual fact a lot of us were hard working and well educated University student on break from our courses and hoping to gain some extra cash.
Will not every return.
it was productive and fun workplace with pool table, Table tennis table and social club members
Senior Technical Service Operation (Former Employee) –  Mascot NSW9 January 2019
I had been working more than 20 years.. until last Dec 2018 when management team decided to out source our operation..
Fuji Xerox is used to be a global leading company..but ..I noticed that the company was start having issue in the pass 2 or 3 years..
it's start loosing it's good culture of continuous improving..may be because of the technical change .. may be because of new management team.. there are too many logic within it's internal political...
I wish the company for the best under it's new management teams in the future...
Unfortunately began loosing their way
Production Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Ryde NSW30 December 2018
Initially a great company to work for however began to loose their direction and way when they needed to make cut backs. They lost touch with the staff and customers. They have the ability to rejuvenate and I believe they will succeed
Pros
Great engineers/collgues
Cons
Management structure needs to be looked at, lots of unnecessary politics
productive
Technician/Seiner Technician/ Team (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 December 2018
work in workshop. learning ok and full training on job and in training center. it is nice to work there. it was nice to work with good team and management.
Always changing
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC19 September 2018
Could be in office or cold calling each day. It was a great sales experience. KPIs were extremely difficult to achieve. Meeting new people the best.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pressure
OK place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Qld21 August 2018
Everyone I worked with were nice but it felt like we were all there to just get the job done and go home. There wasn't really a job culture and at times felt like we were robots
Worked in a very fast paced environment
Data entry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ravenhall melbourne27 June 2018
At first i started as a sorter at Fuji Xerox where i was not given enough training at the start. I was being told few things and then i started sorting straight away. The very next week Fuji Xerox got a three months project from Australian Election Commission in which number of people were hired to work as a team to scan ballot papers and enter the data into the system to keep it as a record. I was appointed as a supervisor straight away to lead a team of 20 people to enter the data into the system. As a supervisor my job was to ensure that every team member is working accordingly and the data being entered is all correct and to the point. The hardest part of the job was to deal with different kinds of people in the team and make them understand the task accurately.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Short lunch hours
nice to enjoy work culture
xerox operator (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC11 November 2017
I dont mind working for fuji xerox as the work environment be the best a handsome salary all benefits from health to life claim insurance yhe exposure shall be superb my part time spends is playing cricket and singing in hindi ie extra curricular activity for fancy club a leisure time devotion I pray to god that I am safe from any hazards
Pros
good lunch
Cons
Energetic and busy workplace with productive interaction between divisions.
Executive Assistant to General Manager (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW20 August 2017
High energy workplace encompassing all aspects of sales procedures. Customer first culture. Direct management very supportive. Encouraged to speak up and opinions valued.
Exciting and fun environment
Retail Project Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 July 2017
I worked here while living in Sydney, it was a fun environment and great experience to lead the team while embarking on their first retail project. It was difficult to adapt an office culture to a retail environment but a challenge that I enjoyed.
Pros
great experience in leading a team
Cons
contract work
Job Revew
Channel Sales Exec (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 July 2017
Fuji Xerox Australia is part of a world leading enterprise for business and document management services. Through a broad portfolio of document technology, services, software and supplies, we provide essential back-office support that clears the way for customers to focus on their core business. With awards from the United Nations and the Banksia Environmental Foundation, Fuji Xerox is recognised globally for our commitment to sustainability.

Via: https://www.fujixerox.com.au/company/#ixzz4lpq87rRX
Great people, challenging job
Client Services Officer (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW27 June 2017
The job was challenging, a lot more involved as to what the job description outlines. A lot of I.T knowledge is required even for Customer Service role. People were easy going and good to work with, however there was no opportunity for growth within company.
Stable and Pleasant company.
Technical Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Townsville City QLD4 June 2017
I manage a technical team of seven. My technicians travel extensively within the territory repairing, maintaining and installing photocopier and printers on networks.
I learn every day about customer and personnel relations and requirements. Managing the techs is very rewarding when we get positive feedback from customers or are able as a team to solve customer problems. Customers can be very demanding and impatient at times. This is one of our biggest challenges, helping customers understand what our role and limitations are.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Skilled staff
Fun Data entry role
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Moorebank NSW30 May 2017
This was a confidential client.
It was a 3 week temp role extended to 8 weeks
Data entry only
There was start and finish times unless you were held back for overtime at last minute and needed to work weekends which was not discussed prior to employment
Pros
great location, good shift times if no over time, good pay
Cons
only full time and expectations of overtime without notice and working weekends
Productive and strong sense of team work
Client engagement manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 May 2017
Arrived 8.15am, checked emails from last night, followed up todays deliveries, leased with customer service.
Set appointments for each day, spent next 2 - 3 hours prospecting new business by cold calling, leveraging from existing business.
Spent time with marketing team and forthcoming promotions etc.
Once a fortnight had conference call with Sydney and remainder of Australia to discuss / exchange ideas with other team members , and report to National Sales Manager pipeline, forecast etc.
Last hour of each day used to go over days activities, email customers visited, follow up appointments, prepare proposals etc.
I enjoyed the feeling of camaraderie and the workplace culture I would describe as healthy.
Pros
team work
Cons
delivery issues
good experience
Forklift Driver, Production (Former Employee) –  Rosehill NSW22 February 2017
Was really good to work there, even if we had to work really fast and hard to get the targets, my workmates were friendly, kind and we always had some fun conversation... I learned there about time management, how to work in a production line and see the ways to make it more efficient, working as a team... the biggest problem was that many employees were casual and from an agency, so nearly every week there was someone new to teach the job, and again and again... it was really hard to get a good working team. My manager was a good listener and would try to do all that looks better for a safe environment at work.
Pros
free refreshments, bbq once a month, no overtime working
Cons
non permanent job