Fuse Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fuse Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
I enjoyed my time there great company to work for with great pay rates, a safe work environment and many perks. I left because i decided to move to Canada on a 2 year work visa
A typical day is busy and engaging. I have learned more skills than I could have imagined and have grown as a person. The management staff is full of great people who want to see you succeed. The culture is good with rewards for hard work. The hardest part of the job is adapting to the needs of the day. The best part of the job is how rewarding the outcome can be.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Hard work
Fuse Recruitment has gone above and beyond to work with my flexibility. The work culture is absolutely brilliant! Couldn't rave about Fuse Recruitment more if I tried.

I would 100% recommend Fuse to anyone and everyone.
Pros
Amazing Friendships
Cons
Long Hours
I am currently employed with this company and in my 8 or so months I have had mainly only positive experiences, occasionally there is some miscommunication but those are few and far between.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
They have good clients to work for it's just hard to get regular full time without going through on-call work with minimal hours or short notice shifts for quite some time before a chance of an opening for a position of getting a regular 5 day week job and unfortunately sometimes you just can't wait that long before needing to find work elsewhere.
Pros
Good Clients to work for
Cons
No regular opportunity of hours until lengthy term of on-call shifts are done to prove yourself, then hopefully position comes up.
Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Great people, satisfying work.

Delivering positive outcomes for people looking for work, and companies looking for the best fit to their team.
Pros
Get your birthday off!
Cons
If you only want to work 38 hour weeks, this isn't the place for you
I have been working with Fuse Recruitment for several years now and have been very happy. The work/life balance has been fantastic for me, especially having a young family. I was employed after many years of being self employed, and my Manager has been very supportive and accommodating in my return to "working for someone else"! Fuse Recruitment is very inclusive and I would highly recommend Fuse as a place that supports your career advancement with plenty of opportunities available.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Great company to work for, easy going and understanding Management team who really care about their people and know the direction they are going in. Best office environment I have been exposed to!
I was pleased to be employed by Fuse for a 6 weeks contract. They were helpful bunch of people and the working culture was great. The hardest part of the job is to understand the technical terms as i was still new to it.

Probably it will be good in the future that they provide a little bit of training for some of the technical terms but other than that, they were good employer.