Fuse Recruitment Employee Review

View all Fuse Recruitment reviews

Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hawthorn VIC14 August 2017
I have been working with Fuse Recruitment for several years now and have been very happy. The work/life balance has been fantastic for me, especially having a young family. I was employed after many years of being self employed, and my Manager has been very supportive and accommodating in my return to "working for someone else"! Fuse Recruitment is very inclusive and I would highly recommend Fuse as a place that supports your career advancement with plenty of opportunities available.
Pros
Great work/life balance

Other Fuse Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great environment with lots of work in a growing business
Recruitment Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Hawthorn VIC14 May 2019
A typical day is busy and engaging. I have learned more skills than I could have imagined and have grown as a person. The management staff is full of great people who want to see you succeed. The culture is good with rewards for hard work. The hardest part of the job is adapting to the needs of the day. The best part of the job is how rewarding the outcome can be.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Hard work
Amazing place to work! - Great company to be apart of
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Gawler SA14 May 2019
Fuse Recruitment has gone above and beyond to work with my flexibility. The work culture is absolutely brilliant! Couldn't rave about Fuse Recruitment more if I tried.

I would 100% recommend Fuse to anyone and everyone.
Pros
Amazing Friendships
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fuse Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6