Fuse Recruitment Employee Review

View all Fuse Recruitment reviews

Good place to look and persue work if can work through the on-call shifts to start with
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Driver SA24 August 2018
They have good clients to work for it's just hard to get regular full time without going through on-call work with minimal hours or short notice shifts for quite some time before a chance of an opening for a position of getting a regular 5 day week job and unfortunately sometimes you just can't wait that long before needing to find work elsewhere.
Pros
Good Clients to work for
Cons
No regular opportunity of hours until lengthy term of on-call shifts are done to prove yourself, then hopefully position comes up.

Other Fuse Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great environment with lots of work in a growing business
Recruitment Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Hawthorn VIC14 May 2019
A typical day is busy and engaging. I have learned more skills than I could have imagined and have grown as a person. The management staff is full of great people who want to see you succeed. The culture is good with rewards for hard work. The hardest part of the job is adapting to the needs of the day. The best part of the job is how rewarding the outcome can be.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Hard work
Amazing place to work! - Great company to be apart of
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Gawler SA14 May 2019
Fuse Recruitment has gone above and beyond to work with my flexibility. The work culture is absolutely brilliant! Couldn't rave about Fuse Recruitment more if I tried.

I would 100% recommend Fuse to anyone and everyone.
Pros
Amazing Friendships
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fuse Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6