Fusion5
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fusion5 Employee Reviews

The company went through a restructuring at the end of 2020, and the loss of colleagues is still felt by many. I'm thankful to still be employed and surrounded by some of the best coworkers I've ever encountered.
Our clients are top notch, and there is a high level of collaboration between them and our teams to make sure we're all successful in the end.

Out leadership seems to be working diligently to keep the ship righted and at full-speed ahead.

I have what I need to do my job. The pay is above average. My VP is good at what they do. Our clients are taken care of. The only thing I could ask for would be a guarantee of complete job security, but I don't believe any company can stand behind that promise.
A lot of promises made, but none kept. Many customers ran away too. New ones signed up, and the old ones ran away to the competition. I guess the ones who got promotions were a**lick**ers. If you want career suicide, go join this company. A few geniuses "so-called" elite school crowd think they know it all by building way too confusing workflows to confuse employees and customers. Financial projections always wrong. Just like the Federal government willing to overspend and pull money from thin air and waste on silly things and expensive hires. The COO wants to stay in the hotel all the time so she can keep making points and elite standards with hotel chains. The COO basically cannot even write an email the right way, let alone her management practices - awful and demanding. If you suggest something meaningful, someone else either steals your idea, or take it and own as their own. Poor standards for a start-up. Low rating of professional standards overall. A few folks were nice, as they played humble and nimble. Think 100 times before you want to go work for them.
I have been working with the company going on two years. The flexibility is outstanding, unlike any other company I have ever worked for. I do travel quite a bit within my role but the flex hours make it worth it. Accessibility to the VP of my department is outstanding. Benefits are good and reasonably priced.
I've been with Fusion5 since the beginning. It's a great company to be part of. Everyone cares about each other and it's a flexible, family-friendly environment with a lot of collaboration. It's had challenges, as any start-up will have, but overall Fusion5 has a great culture and is paving the way in our industry. The benefits are far above any start-up I've worked for. The C-Suite are all fully accessible/approachable and sit next to everyone in our open work space. Definitely a great place to work!
Very toxic work environment. No clear direction of company, from any executive leader. Company misleads employees with job promotions and raises. There are no reviews or raises. Demise of company will be the executive leadership team. Clearly do not know how to "lead" or manage the company or employees. Look elsewhere.
F5 laid off a third of its workforce end of 2019. Executive leadership was very dysfunctional, they fight each other, communication was really bad, constant feel of disorganization, and you can't trust what they say. The CEO is a silver tongue who can't be trusted, the CNO and COO are crazy and toxic. F5 leadership are misfits above their talent. The field work with partners was good - a lot of travel- and the pay was great. Overall a very disappointing and unstable experience.
As with any company, especially a start up, Fusion5 has its fair share of perks and growing pains. What makes working at Fusion5 so special are the people. There are many talented, professional and dedicated employees who truly support each other and cheer each other on through the challenging and rewarding times.
Finger pointing by C-Suite, flying by the seat of their pants. Putting out minimally viable products followed by one excuse after another per direction of CEO, CNO, CFO. Smoke and mirrors.
Too bad there's no zero rating. I was brought on in a senior-level "contract to hire" role to handle documentation and business analysis in spring 2019. I was told the intention was to make me full time after 3 months, with a small bump in salary at that point. OK, fine, I can earn it. I jumped right in, doing some major work on the absolutely horrible user guide they had, and also working to catch up on development backlogs. The management (particularly the Agile BA Manager) was extremely condescending, routinely changing my work in front of me while saying things like, "this is much better, don't you think?" When I pushed back and said "no, it's not, we need to do XYZ, because of ABC," I was told to make the changes anyway, and the call was cut short - in her best 'Professor Umbridge' imitation. This happened several times a week. I only cite this as a microcosm of the entire toxic work culture at Fusion5. Stuff like the above anecdote happened ALL the time, and not just to me. Management had clear "favorites" they would coddle, and hard-working folks trying to earn respect through quality work were dismissed, belittled, condescended to, and then tossed aside. Then, just as soon as my tasks were complete and the backlog caught up, they let me go, citing "quality of work." B*** S***! I got a call from a VP on a Friday saying I'd have 2 weeks left of work. They let a developer go the next week, too - just as soon as he'd finished a big project and got current. It became evident at that point they'd lied to me the whole time, and just needed a top-tier person to fix some issues - more...
Pros
High pay, Great equipment
Cons
Everything else
Awful place to work. Very stressful. Do Not care about employees but management rewards themselves well. Lots of turn over in positions. Back stabbing No job security. No training to help people succeed. Blame employees for what happens when things are out of their control
False promises and nepotism throughout. Upper management is extremely emotional and unstable - unpredictable and unprofessional. Stressful environment with no one wanting to take responsibility. An old-boy network of friends who protect each other over what is good for the company or for the employees. People are regularly hired to do a job then bait and switched. Many unhappy employees. Unhealthy work environment. No room for individual growth and uncertain company future.
Pros
Location.
Cons
False job descriptions and misleading expectations, backstabbing coworkers vying for pole positions, two-faced management and manipulative employees.
I couldn't be happier than I am in my career with Fusion5! The company is innovative and growing really rapidly! It's exciting to be on the front lines of the future of healthcare.
The Executive team is down-to-earth and accessible. They listen and appreciate ideas for growth or improvement. My direct supervisor goes out of his way to make me feel appreciated and recognized.

We employees really want the best for each other and work cohesively as a team.

My salary and benefits are the best I've ever had!

If you're longing for a fulfilling career with real opportunity to learn and grow - you've found it in Fusion5!
Pros
Above average salary, good benefits, work from home, great team environment
Cons
Sometimes we have to make up the rules as we go. If that's unsettling for you, it may be a Con.
Fusion5 is a great place to work. There are many opportunities to develop and advance your career. Good work/life balance overall. No two days tend to be the same. Executive team really cares about their employees.
Pros
Flexibility
Fusion5 is a great place to work! The company has rapidly grown and has a diverse group of competent employees who are more like family. We work hard but it's always appreciated.
Lots of opportunity to add value and to influence the culture. The mission, vision and values resonates throughout the work. Exciting to be a part of this endeavor to reduce the cost of healthcare in the US, focusing on patient outcomes and value based care.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Still building infrastructure, policies and procedures