Fusion5
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fusion5 Employee Reviews in Saint Charles, MO

The company went through a restructuring at the end of 2020, and the loss of colleagues is still felt by many. I'm thankful to still be employed and surrounded by some of the best coworkers I've ever encountered. Our clients are top notch, and there is a high level of collaboration between them and our teams to make sure we're all successful in the end. Out leadership seems to be working diligently to keep the ship righted and at full-speed ahead. I have what I need to do my job. The pay is above average. My VP is good at what they do. Our clients are taken care of. The only thing I could ask for would be a guarantee of complete job security, but I don't believe any company can stand behind that promise.
I've been with Fusion5 since the beginning. It's a great company to be part of. Everyone cares about each other and it's a flexible, family-friendly environment with a lot of collaboration. It's had challenges, as any start-up will have, but overall Fusion5 has a great culture and is paving the way in our industry. The benefits are far above any start-up I've worked for. The C-Suite are all fully accessible/approachable and sit next to everyone in our open work space. Definitely a great place to work!
Very toxic work environment. No clear direction of company, from any executive leader. Company misleads employees with job promotions and raises. There are no reviews or raises. Demise of company will be the executive leadership team. Clearly do not know how to "lead" or manage the company or employees. Look elsewhere.
F5 laid off a third of its workforce end of 2019. Executive leadership was very dysfunctional, they fight each other, communication was really bad, constant feel of disorganization, and you can't trust what they say. The CEO is a silver tongue who can't be trusted, the CNO and COO are crazy and toxic. F5 leadership are misfits above their talent. The field work with partners was good - a lot of travel- and the pay was great. Overall a very disappointing and unstable experience.
As with any company, especially a start up, Fusion5 has its fair share of perks and growing pains. What makes working at Fusion5 so special are the people. There are many talented, professional and dedicated employees who truly support each other and cheer each other on through the challenging and rewarding times.
Finger pointing by C-Suite, flying by the seat of their pants. Putting out minimally viable products followed by one excuse after another per direction of CEO, CNO, CFO. Smoke and mirrors.
Awful place to work. Very stressful. Do Not care about employees but management rewards themselves well. Lots of turn over in positions. Back stabbing No job security. No training to help people succeed. Blame employees for what happens when things are out of their control
False promises and nepotism throughout. Upper management is extremely emotional and unstable - unpredictable and unprofessional. Stressful environment with no one wanting to take responsibility. An old-boy network of friends who protect each other over what is good for the company or for the employees. People are regularly hired to do a job then bait and switched. Many unhappy employees. Unhealthy work environment. No room for individual growth and uncertain company future.
Pros
Location.
Cons
False job descriptions and misleading expectations, backstabbing coworkers vying for pole positions, two-faced management and manipulative employees.
Fusion5 is a great place to work! The company has rapidly grown and has a diverse group of competent employees who are more like family. We work hard but it's always appreciated.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fusion5?