Fusion5
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fusion5 Employee Reviews for Office Manager

I've been with Fusion5 since the beginning. It's a great company to be part of. Everyone cares about each other and it's a flexible, family-friendly environment with a lot of collaboration. It's had challenges, as any start-up will have, but overall Fusion5 has a great culture and is paving the way in our industry. The benefits are far above any start-up I've worked for. The C-Suite are all fully accessible/approachable and sit next to everyone in our open work space. Definitely a great place to work!
False promises and nepotism throughout. Upper management is extremely emotional and unstable - unpredictable and unprofessional. Stressful environment with no one wanting to take responsibility. An old-boy network of friends who protect each other over what is good for the company or for the employees. People are regularly hired to do a job then bait and switched. Many unhappy employees. Unhealthy work environment. No room for individual growth and uncertain company future.
Pros
Location.
Cons
False job descriptions and misleading expectations, backstabbing coworkers vying for pole positions, two-faced management and manipulative employees.