Fusion5
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fusion5 Employee Reviews for Regional Director

Regional Director3 reviews
F5 laid off a third of its workforce end of 2019. Executive leadership was very dysfunctional, they fight each other, communication was really bad, constant feel of disorganization, and you can't trust what they say. The CEO is a silver tongue who can't be trusted, the CNO and COO are crazy and toxic. F5 leadership are misfits above their talent. The field work with partners was good - a lot of travel- and the pay was great. Overall a very disappointing and unstable experience.
I couldn't be happier than I am in my career with Fusion5! The company is innovative and growing really rapidly! It's exciting to be on the front lines of the future of healthcare.
The Executive team is down-to-earth and accessible. They listen and appreciate ideas for growth or improvement. My direct supervisor goes out of his way to make me feel appreciated and recognized.

We employees really want the best for each other and work cohesively as a team.

My salary and benefits are the best I've ever had!

If you're longing for a fulfilling career with real opportunity to learn and grow - you've found it in Fusion5!
Pros
Above average salary, good benefits, work from home, great team environment
Cons
Sometimes we have to make up the rules as we go. If that's unsettling for you, it may be a Con.
Fusion5 is a great place to work. There are many opportunities to develop and advance your career. Good work/life balance overall. No two days tend to be the same. Executive team really cares about their employees.
Pros
Flexibility
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fusion5?