G4S
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

G4S Employee Reviews for Security Officer

The most enjoyable part of the work was working as a team and we would support each other at all times. Friendly atmosphere and if we happen to work in the weekends, we would definitely had BBQ's.
It was good to know more about different types of security procedures having known during the induction week. We have had enough skills on how to attend to incidents as soon as possible with care and reliability.
Pros
Free drop offs and pick ups
Cons
Long house of work
1.company can improve. 2.company can have shifts that balance work and family time.3 pay the employees their overtime,and pay queries. 4 give employees warm protective clothing during cold days and proper hard rain suits for raining days.5 improve low moral,credit hard workers with performance bonuses.
Interesting with a lot of experience to learn from and build strength and have a certain perspective of the world too. I is a good company with a lot of expertise.
Pros
bonuse
Cons
Very Friendly and supportive team. high class professional environment. when it comes to handle any issue at work, the whole team is very supportive. love my job.
Wonderful experience in total. great treatment of clients AND staff. would consider working there in future. great people and great care taken to employees
I worked 12 hour shifts, four days four days off. I learned how complex a container terminal is to operate. The job was checking every container leaving and entering the terminal and onsite First Aid Officer. The job was very repetative but easier working with good people. Hardest past of the job were 0430am starts but you missed all the traffic
Pros
No stress
Cons
Early starts
With a 4 on 4 off roster we were able to have time to visit family and friends (job was away from home). The job involved access and egress control, scanning, vehicle searches Management and co workers were enjoyable to work with and i have made some great friends The hardest part of the job was dealing with people who would not follow the rules The most enjoyable part of the job was co operating with my work mates which made for a happy and calm environment to work in
Never is one day the same. I have great awareness of WH&S/OHS standards and requirements and outstanding customer relation skills and realize the value of clear communication, patience and flexibility in being a pro-active team member to achieve desired results. I am a very hard competent worker, who is a quick learner and welcome any further training.
Facilitating access to courts by screening people and their bags. Point of entry customer service Court patrol and searches
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G4S?
Thank you G4s you have been good to me over the years.There seems to be the right people working in the right jobs to deliver the highest respect from clients.
Pros
Good people
  1. Security Officer