We are committed to a culture that empowers and rewards our family of early childhood educators, teachers, leaders and support office team members. As one of Australia’s largest early education and care provides, we have the resources and commitment to help you make a difference doing the job you love.
Reasons why you should join G8 Education:
• Our – more...sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for
either yourself or 25% for a member of your family.
• Access to our “Playground” program offering online and in-store savings of 5% -40% at more than 350
retailers across Australia.
• Compelling role specific bonus programs paid quarterly and annually.
• ACTIVE8 our wellbeing program that offers free counselling, banking benefits and gym and health
• We have been awarded “Top 20 employer in Australia for 2019” so you know you are making a great
There are many ways that you can build a meaningful and satisfying career with G8 Education, whether it’s the daily joy of working with little people in our centre’s, stepping up into a leadership position or branching out into an allied support role.
Please see below some of the roles and areas that you could consider a career in at G8 Education:
Early Childhood Teacher
Assistant Centre Manager
National Operations Manager
Support Office Departments:
Safety & Compliance
People & Culture
Marketing & Communications – less
Written by Cartwright World of Learning Assistant Centre Manager (Former Employee) from Campbelltown NSW on 23 March 2020
Childcare is hard, if you don't have the right team, managers or support it dosnt work, don't put work before your health, it will defeat you. Put your heart and soul into it but don't let it rule you.