G8 Education Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work at all
Assiatant educator (Current Employee) –  Bayswater North VIC5 May 2019
I've been working for G8 for over 2 years now and I've lost so much of my passion for the childcare industry. All the company cares about is money and not at all about it's staff or children. Our centre is so run down, we have mould in the bathrooms and cracked tiles, the tiles are slippery but we were told we "don't need a new bathroom". We've been waiting on shade sails for 3 years with no luck, we keep getting knocked back even though we have no shade in our outdoor area so in summer if it's above 27° we can't take the children outside. Absolutely do not work for this company and do not send your children here. The staff I work with are all lovely, but upper management and the company itself are horrible.
Pros
Absolutely none.
Cons
Money hungry, dont care abour safety, or education of children.
Support Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD24 March 2019
So grateful to be apart of a team of passionate and dedicated people who are collectively working to improve early educational outcomes for Australian children
Pros
Career advancement, employee benefits, flexibility
Fantastic
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD19 March 2019
Love the managers inducion
We love the in house training
Ect that are shared with all in Australia
Area managers that share ect is great and very informative
We love the pay rate
Pros
Lovely culture of care and share
Cons
Nill
Respectful
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  NSW19 March 2019
Awesome company to work for. Brilliant rewards program for all staff members. Fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Have worked with G8 for over 5 years.
The place to be
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Support office18 March 2019
Amazing opportunities to grow and advance passionate people t make a difference in ECEC.
In a changing climate of early childhood; you are supported to deliver effective leadership and quality education and care to shape generations now and next. People and culture is a big focus for us.
Pros
Great network to learn and grow
Great people
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Victoria18 March 2019
Work with Great people and have endless opportunities to grow. A good work life balance which allows me to enjoy work and spend time with family.....
Supportive and engaging company providing learning and development opportunities
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Artarmon NSW18 March 2019
Enjoyable, and engaging company with ongoing support and developmental opportunities to further progress my own desired learning and developmental pathways.
Pros
Supportive of environment
Cons
Long hou s
Supportive work environment
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  WA18 March 2019
My work days are never the same they are always fun, fast paced and exciting. I enjoy going to centres to see the amazing opportunities we provide to the families and children. I love seeing educators being able to progress in their careers in the company.
Amazing and supportive company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Perth WA18 March 2019
Couldn’t recommend G8 Education enough. Love my role, and the support available. Support Office is fantastic, and all team members are so dedicated and here for our children.
Pros
Support and growth
Cons
I enjoy the people the working with a team of like minded people
People and Culture (Current Employee) –  Varsity Lakes QLD18 March 2019
The team culture and work environment is what I enjoy most. Working with a team of like minded people is extremely motivating and is what I look forward to the most about coming to work.
Pros
Training, career growth
Awesome place to work
Centre manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 March 2019
G8edication is a supportive and inclusive role.G8 and all my managers have supported and helped me succeed further in my career to become a centre manager. The systems and teams are deducated to support their educators and learners in becoming the best they can be.
Pros
Support and growth
Fantastic opportunities
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Surfers Paradise QLD18 March 2019
I am so impressed by the training opportunities provided.
The culture encourages everyone to pursue career building training if desired.
I love the welcome I received on my first day.
Pros
Training, career growth
Growth And learning experience
Centre manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 March 2019
It’s been great experience for me as the new centre manager. The family and children welcomed me with great hand. It was bit rockie in the beginning learning new personalities, all the technologies and applications involved but slowly it’s improving.
Pros
Great support
Cons
Great AM support and team culture
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Bundaberg QLD18 March 2019
G8 Education is a great company to work for. Wonderful learning opportunities for Centre Managers and educators on the floor. Love the opportunities for further studies and setting individual goals . Great networking opportunities and support throughout company.
Pros
Corporate bupa and discounts
Cons
Unrealistic timeframes at times
Positive culture
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Varsity Lakes QLD18 March 2019
Great place to work friendly team and supportive positive culture. Welcoming to new starters and inclusive
Growth opportunities and innovative ideas to support a growing company
Great team culture
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  South Plympton SA18 March 2019
A fantastic place to work and be supported by a team of professionals. Always making improvements to better the workplace for our team members. Fantastic support office that is only an email or phone call away.
Pros
Staff incentives
Cons
Award pay rates
Flexible work and supportive environment
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Community kids melton18 March 2019
G8 Education has been a very exciting team to work with. I feel really supported to make quality changes in my centre and I love having hundreds of team mates to utilise for assistance it’s amazing working with such a large company that encourages networking ;)
Pros
Flexible hours; team member benefits discounted childcare rates
Cons
Support office location we would love a team in VIC
Great opportunities provided
Centre manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne18 March 2019
Have had the opportunity to advance my career on many levels, as well as boost my knowledge by the endless training opportunities. Company focus has definitely changed in the last few years, centres and team members are the new priority
Pros
Training and development opportunities, connecting with support office, and team member discounts
Cons
Can be a little tricky to know who to contact with the redevelopment of support office
Support
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Narrabri NSW18 March 2019
I’ve been with g8 for just over 12 months. I love that we have so much support from other Centre Managers in my region to call. Also having a great ARea Manager to help support me in my role.
Pros
Great benefits, lovely support office
Best Team to Work With
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Perth WA18 March 2019
I’ve learnt so much and grown so much in my role as AM - and I couldn’t have done it without the amazing people I work with!!!
My fellow AM’s are so supportive and encouraging and we are so lucky to have a great team where we can share ideas and knowledge and can provide support to each other.