GE Corporate Employee Review

View all GE Corporate reviews

Productive - ongoing support - friendly work environment
collections consultant (Former Employee) –  Buranda, Brisbane13 March 2013
Productive - ongoing support - friendly work environment. Customer focused.
I enjoyed working at GE, however the travelling time did not work out due to young kids etc.
Ge was a great working environment. GE is is customer service focused in negotaiting relaistic arrangements with each and every customer. Strong support networks, staff are freindly and always there to help when needed. The job I undertook was collections. Exceptional negotation skills, polite and fluent phone manner, honest and able to build a rapport with each customer, gain trust and understanding.
I enjoyed my time there, I decided to end my employment due to my partners time scehdule and our young kids.

It was a tough decision to make, - ending my employment, but family comes first and I am now looking for a job that is flexible, closer to home and as I am studying, I would like a job that starts later in the day, to enable me time with my kids and time at uni.
Pros
gret atmosphere - strong morals
Cons
start times

Other GE Corporate Employee Reviews

Finance team at GE was like family
Senior Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 July 2019
The finance team while I was there was like family. The team meets up outside of work to socialise. Ex-team members kept in touch and still meets up from time to time after GE.
Constant pressure to meet targets
Loan and Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melton VIC24 September 2018
Although working in a small office environment, the sales targets that needed to be met, were at times difficult to achieve. I did have a good manager and the staff were nice.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Constant pressure to make sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K