GE Corporate Employee Review

View all GE Corporate reviews

Open culture - great opportunity to grow
Strategy and Growth Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  North Sydney NSW23 July 2016
Constant interactions with senior leaders on their cost budgeting and forecasting. Working with the Regional CFO to determine best way to invest capital and manpower to growth its business here in Australia.
Focus on cost out initiatives to improve productivity to better support our Industrial businesses.

Management is open, agile work environment with a lot of employees working from here. High level of flexibility but also lack of control on global scale since we are a relatively smaller region compared to the overall GE.

Most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunities to travel with the role and the level of exposure you get early on in the career with senior executives
Pros
Development opportunities & international exposure
Cons
Limited new roles or change of roles

Other GE Corporate Employee Reviews

Constant pressure to meet targets
Loan and Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melton VIC24 September 2018
Although working in a small office environment, the sales targets that needed to be met, were at times difficult to achieve. I did have a good manager and the staff were nice.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Constant pressure to make sales
My first contracting experience
Network Administrator - Contract (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC11 June 2018
A huge company which means you can get kind of lost in the masses. The projects were diverse and frequent. Overall an interesting place to work but wouldn't recommend it as the top choices.
Pros
Mant projects
Cons
Too operationally focused, nothing on staff well-being and development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K